Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Scott Pilgrim Project - Lucas Lee, Evil Ex #2 *includes bonus Tattoo*

by ButchSims Posted 25th Jul 2013 at 11:49 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Jul 2013 at 12:26 AM
I didn't even know you finished him yet. I always was admiring your avatar, now I can have him. Great job, the resemblance is clear
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 26th Jul 2013 at 2:13 AM
Love the sim you've made, ButchSims
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Jul 2013 at 6:53 AM
Never seen this guy before but he's hawt. Thanks for sharing
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 3:13 AM
So that's who your avatar was. He looks great
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 11:49 AM
Muwhaha! *rubs hands together*

Another one of my pretties to torture...er...love to pieces in my world. Oh, the evil laugh, don't pay attention to that. It was gas...I swear!

Thanks for creating and sharing an interesting character to add to my town. I will befriend him and give him a deathflower plant so he can at least survive the sharks in my dive lots. They are vicious in my world.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 29th Jul 2013 at 5:52 AM
Ooh, I love Scott Pilgrim. I read all the manga and saw the movie in the theatre.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 29th Jul 2013 at 7:08 PM
What a great looking Sim! Thanks for creating and sharing him!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 3rd Aug 2013 at 3:01 PM
I don't mean any Offense to Ramona. In my opinion. I think she had Exes who were better than her. How did she get these guys?
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
Original Poster
#10 Old 3rd Aug 2013 at 5:41 PM
To be fair, Lucas's and Ramona's dates consisted entirely of sitting on street corners, smoking, and watching Lucas skateboard. The real question is, how does Scott get all these girls??
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#11 Old 4th Aug 2013 at 5:19 PM
He is so gorgeous, i can never seem to make my men look manly... they all look a little feminine and very thin... this guy is perfect i'm going to drop him in a house in my current town and make maxis gentics more beautiful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 26th Aug 2013 at 2:43 PM
Not bad!
Test Subject
#13 Old 2nd Sep 2013 at 3:38 PM
great
i love this mod
the cc used in it is really cute and i use the sim quite often
love it
:lovestruc