Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Titus Industries (Playable Tomb) - UPDATED 10/30/13

by Diwtay Posted 26th Jul 2013 at 12:02 AM - Updated 22nd Nov 2013 at 4:58 PM by Diwtay

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Jul 2013 at 12:25 AM
This is great! I tried making something like this for myself, once, but it wasn't nearly as nice as this! (If "nice" is the appropriate word, in this case.) Thanks!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 26th Jul 2013 at 2:11 AM
Love it, thanks Diwtay
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Jul 2013 at 3:27 AM
Thank you. Please let me know if everything works alright. I've tested the tomb extensively but you still never know what bugs other people may find.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 26th Jul 2013 at 4:19 AM
What a fabulous lot. My sims havent done any adventuring lately. Perhaps its time they find this lot in their town and take a peek around! Thank you for sharing.
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#6 Old 26th Jul 2013 at 6:26 AM
The lot looks great, but I have a question. Do you need the actual town of Barnacle Bay, or simply the items from that world? I ask because I have the Buccaneer's Bounty set from the store, which is basically the items without the town.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 26th Jul 2013 at 11:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ButchSims
The lot looks great, but I have a question. Do you need the actual town of Barnacle Bay, or simply the items from that world? I ask because I have the Buccaneer's Bounty set from the store, which is basically the items without the town.

Unfortunately yes you do need the original Barnacle Bay set. The only item that is included from there is the Grog Barrel which no longer can be downloaded individually.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 26th Jul 2013 at 2:05 PM
Wow, Hadn't See Any Of Tomb..For Many Week .. Thank's ^^ ..Very Cool.. [ Well.. Do You Request.. Well... ^^ ]
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 26th Jul 2013 at 6:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Leksense
Wow, Hadn't See Any Of Tomb..For Many Week .. Thank's ^^ ..Very Cool.. [ Well.. Do You Request.. Well... ^^ ]

I might. I'm kinda looking for a new building challange now.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th Jul 2013 at 8:16 PM
Amazing! Thank you very much for making this! Gonna have fun playing it.
(Pic 12 of 12 looks a bit nasssty, te he he...)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 26th Jul 2013 at 8:36 PM Last edited by Diwtay : 27th Jul 2013 at 5:37 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by brillo_pad
Amazing! Thank you very much for making this! Gonna have fun playing it.
(Pic 12 of 12 looks a bit nasssty, te he he...)

lol yes it does. I was particularly proud of that room.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 1:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Diwtay
I might. I'm kinda looking for a new building challange now.

So May I... -- PLEASE!! ... Some .. Modernish Tomb [ /House-- Well.. I Want A House W/Tomb ] -- [Hi-Tech ] w/Garden [ If You Don't Want To Make Garden ... Maybe...Some Plain Space.. For Me PLZ ^^ ]

HERE : I Want TO Place The House Here.. Well.. Forgot Name's -- [ Near The Stoney Falls ]
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 3:33 PM
So May I... -- PLEASE!! ... Some .. Modernish Tomb [ /House-- Well.. I Want A House W/Tomb ] -- [Hi-Tech ] w/Garden [ If You Don't Want To Make Garden ... Maybe...Some Plain Space.. For Me PLZ ^^ ]

HERE : I Want TO Place The House Here.. Well.. Forgot Name's -- [ Near The Stoney Falls ]

So kinda like a live in science facility with a herbology section? What expansion packs am I restricted too?
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 4:03 PM
So kinda like a live in science facility with a herbology section? What expansion packs am I restricted too?

I Have All .. Except A Stuff Pack ^^ 1.55 Patch W/All World

EDIT--- : So Truly ...LOL!!! I Love The Science...And Tecnology+A Tomb = PERFECT!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 8:50 PM
I Have All .. Except A Stuff Pack ^^ 1.55 Patch W/All World

EDIT--- : So Truly ...LOL!!! I Love The Science...And Tecnology+A Tomb = PERFECT!!!

Ill see what I can come up with
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 28th Jul 2013 at 2:24 AM
Ill see what I can come up with

THX!! ^^
Inventor
THANKS POST
#17 Old 28th Jul 2013 at 3:35 AM
Good heavens. This looks amazing. I don't know when I'll get around to playing it, but I have to try it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 28th Jul 2013 at 11:06 PM
This is something that is interesting my sims will have fun with it
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 29th Jul 2013 at 7:05 PM
What an intriguing story! I can't wait to add this to my game and get to worl solving the mystery. The fact that you worked on this project for so long, tells me that it MUST be good. Thanks for creating this tomb for us! Do you plan to do any more?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 29th Jul 2013 at 7:06 PM
Diwtay...I LOVE your Avi! It's hilarious!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 29th Jul 2013 at 9:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by l8nytsimmer
What an intriguing story! I can't wait to add this to my game and get to worl solving the mystery. The fact that you worked on this project for so long, tells me that it MUST be good. Thanks for creating this tomb for us! Do you plan to do any more?

I am working on a new project right now based on a secret Plantsim Research Lab. I am putting some tomb elements in it but it might not turn out to be a full puzzle tomb like my last one.

As for after that... I'm thinking princess rescue.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 31st Jul 2013 at 2:11 AM
THX!! ^^

As as update Leksense. Lot is going well. I've been having fun with the fog emitter.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 31st Jul 2013 at 11:14 AM
As as update Leksense. Lot is going well. I've been having fun with the fog emitter.
LOL!! Have Fun...Well Can You Post Me An Picture ^^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 31st Jul 2013 at 11:42 AM
LOL!! Have Fun...Well Can You Post Me An Picture ^^

Nope not yet :P. I am hoping to have the major work done by the end of this weekend. Outside and majority of the main rooms are done. I'm now working on filler rooms and working out the puzzle progression through the map and making sure its linear.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 1st Aug 2013 at 9:42 AM
^.^
Nope not yet :P. I am hoping to have the major work done by the end of this weekend. Outside and majority of the main rooms are done. I'm now working on filler rooms and working out the puzzle progression through the map and making sure its linear.
^.^b [Good Job , Guy's] Can You Give Me A Tip .. How to Design The House Future-ish But With A Old Fashion Style ^^
Page 1 of 2