Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No More Base Game Accessories!

by hgirl2k Posted 25th Jul 2013 at 10:50 PM - Updated 15th Mar 2014 at 7:00 AM by hgirl2k

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Jul 2013 at 11:16 PM

You are a genius!!! Thank you so much for making and sharing this! Highly needed. Yes!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th Jul 2013 at 11:23 PM
Love the hide you've made, hgirl2k
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Jul 2013 at 6:55 AM
Yay more mods to get rid of Base Game stuff This is my favorite after the hide BG clothes.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 10:58 AM
Thank You so much for sharing !!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 31st Jul 2013 at 2:01 AM
Such an awesome idea! thanks for sharing!! :-D
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 4th Aug 2013 at 10:51 AM
I have a question. Does this hide the all base game accessories or just the pre-made colors?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Aug 2013 at 2:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by potato.head
I have a question. Does this hide the all base game accessories or just the pre-made colors?

This mod hides ALL of the accessories!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 16th Aug 2013 at 2:43 PM
I loved getting rid of the boring base game stuff, but when I am in create a sim, I get stockings that I now can't get rid of.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 16th Aug 2013 at 10:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by scifugitive2
I loved getting rid of the boring base game stuff, but when I am in create a sim, I get stockings that I now can't get rid of.

So did this mod work for you? All accessories including stockings should be hidden when using this mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 8:13 PM
Thank You! i use way to much custom content, so this helps stop my game from running slow Your the best :D<3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 23rd Aug 2013 at 7:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tya99137
Thank You! i use way to much custom content, so this helps stop my game from running slow Your the best :D<3

Thank you so much! Comments like that make my day!
Test Subject
#13 Old 4th Sep 2013 at 10:06 PM
Could you make a version of the female accessory hider that keeps the glasses and jewelry, but gets rid of everything else?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 12th Sep 2013 at 1:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LazerRay
Could you make a version of the female accessory hider that keeps the glasses and jewelry, but gets rid of everything else?

I could try to make that. But it might take a while, I've been really busy lately and I'm also currently making another mod right now.
Test Subject
#15 Old 23rd Sep 2013 at 10:22 PM
It hides some of my CC clothes. haha. I thought it was the base game clothes hider mod but when I uninstall it, I still couldn't find some of my clothes and it turned out that this particular mod did that. I don't know if that only happens to me. So I had to uninstall it but I love and use all your other hider mods.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 24th Sep 2013 at 1:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by missjulistar
It hides some of my CC clothes. haha. I thought it was the base game clothes hider mod but when I uninstall it, I still couldn't find some of my clothes and it turned out that this particular mod did that. I don't know if that only happens to me. So I had to uninstall it but I love and use all your other hider mods.

Oh I'm sorry about that. I think it's only you because I use it myself and it works perfectly fine. What custom content got hidden for you?
Test Subject
#17 Old 2nd Oct 2013 at 11:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hgirl2k
Oh I'm sorry about that. I think it's only you because I use it myself and it works perfectly fine. What custom content got hidden for you?

I noticed a lot of the outfits in the everyday category was missing. Actually, the more I play my game the more I'm realizing that my game is getting a bit wonky when it comes to opening the CAS. Earlier today, all of my everyday clothes showed up in the swimwear category so I don't even know. Sorry.

Maybe I should put it in the overrides folder instead of packages folder? I don't know. The other mods worked perfectly fine. I will try again. Either way, I am thankful for all your mods.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 4th Oct 2013 at 11:02 PM
I noticed a lot of the outfits in the everyday category was missing. Actually, the more I play my game the more I'm realizing that my game is getting a bit wonky when it comes to opening the CAS. Earlier today, all of my everyday clothes showed up in the swimwear category so I don't even know. Sorry.

Maybe I should put it in the overrides folder instead of packages folder? I don't know. The other mods worked perfectly fine. I will try again. Either way, I am thankful for all your mods.

No, the mod won't work if you put it in the overrides folder. But, maybe it's your computer. I've never encountered this problem before, but maybe you should just not use this mod at all. I'm sorry! I'll message you if I find a solution.
Test Subject
#19 Old 20th Oct 2013 at 6:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hgirl2k
No, the mod won't work if you put it in the overrides folder. But, maybe it's your computer. I've never encountered this problem before, but maybe you should just not use this mod at all. I'm sorry! I'll message you if I find a solution.

I actually put it in the overrides folder for a little while and it seemed to worked fine. I guess my laptop is a little wonky but yeah, it works fine now even in the packages folder. I'm sorry for bothering you with this. I just didn't know if it was my laptop or the mod. I think it was my laptop or maybe something EA did, I don't know. Either way, it works now so I'm happy. Cause I have tons of accessories so I need my CAS to go a bit quicker. Thanks and sorry again.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 25th Oct 2013 at 2:06 PM
I actually put it in the overrides folder for a little while and it seemed to worked fine. I guess my laptop is a little wonky but yeah, it works fine now even in the packages folder. I'm sorry for bothering you with this. I just didn't know if it was my laptop or the mod. I think it was my laptop or maybe something EA did, I don't know. Either way, it works now so I'm happy. Cause I have tons of accessories so I need my CAS to go a bit quicker. Thanks and sorry again.

I'm glad you like and i'm sorry for the inconvenience! Enjoy!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 11th Mar 2014 at 12:08 AM
The best ever, Thanks!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 15th Mar 2014 at 5:53 PM
Thanks a lot! I hope this slows down my CAS loading!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 4th Apr 2014 at 7:48 AM
I would be the happiest person alive if you could make this a "Choose yourself" version, I still use the earrings and bracelets and gloves ^_^

The minds power over itself is great, what you make of things is what they become, change your thought and you change the world as you percieve it...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 5th Apr 2014 at 1:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by perdita_x_dream
I would be the happiest person alive if you could make this a "Choose yourself" version, I still use the earrings and bracelets and gloves ^_^

I'm currently in the process of trying to make "Choose Yourself" versions for all my mods.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 3:21 AM
thank you so much!
Page 1 of 2