Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Horticultural Research Centre of Sunset Valley (Playable Tomb)

by Diwtay Posted 14th Aug 2013 at 5:22 AM - Updated 22nd Nov 2013 at 4:59 PM by Diwtay

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Aug 2013 at 6:40 AM Last edited by Tigerdyhr : 14th Aug 2013 at 10:02 AM.
Wauw! Just ... wauw. That is sooo cool. I'm desperately trying to wrap my head around the "tomb" part, 'cause tombs in WA are with lots of colors, and dark, and this is bright, and clean and clinical - it's an absolutely fabulous idea! I don't download lots - ever - but I'm seriously considering getting this one, because that is just SO cool.
Ah, and the little jail-like cells in the cellar *swoon*
Very good job indeed!

Edit: what does it need from Generations and Pets? (Don't have those two)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th Aug 2013 at 9:20 AM
>.< !!! Thx !!! Very Much!!!!. Waitting!!!!!!! Thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Aug 2013 at 11:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Leksense
>.< !!! Thx !!! Very Much!!!!. Waitting!!!!!!! Thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Np I'll be uploading another version soon as well. This one will be a standard community lot void of all treasure and completely unlocked. Let me know what you think of all the water tanks.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th Aug 2013 at 1:39 PM
Thanks! I'm currently playing an adventurer Sim and I'm having her travel to non WA worlds, too. So having tombs in base worlds like SV is perfect for me.
Scholar
#6 Old 14th Aug 2013 at 3:58 PM
I haven't played with the scientific community yet, but your Research Center makes me want to check it out. Thanks for sharing such a unique lot,
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 14th Aug 2013 at 5:46 PM
Cool and it looks good in the neighborhood too. This will be a great addition to any world. Thank you very much for creating and sharing this lot.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 15th Aug 2013 at 2:29 AM
Love the research centre you've made, Diwtay
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 16th Aug 2013 at 7:34 PM
It's only right that I give Bella a chance at working this Tomb out?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 18th Aug 2013 at 2:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Azarino1
It's only right that I give Bella a chance at working this Tomb out?

LMAO!!!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 22nd Aug 2013 at 8:41 AM
I loved how sterile and clean the lab looked. Great idea with the aquariums.

Though only two of the chests worked, the rest of them made twallan's error trap to come with error. I still managed to get to the final room so not much important stuff on those chests then?
Scholar
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Sep 2013 at 7:00 AM
This fitted like gloves to my scientists. They needed more information for their research and they definitely got it. Nice tomb, man! Loved how.. sterilized it was.

One thing though, was the alarm sound on purpose? It fitted well, but it drove me crazy! Maybe you should add an switch on one of the rooms to deactivate it?