Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tom Hiddleston (aka Loki)

by egureh Posted 26th Aug 2013 at 3:33 PM - Updated 25th Jan 2014 at 4:06 PM by egureh

44 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 32 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Aug 2013 at 10:48 PM
Looks just like him.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th Aug 2013 at 12:14 AM
Love the sim you've made, egureh
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Aug 2013 at 1:12 AM
Loki!!! He's sooo cute! Good job!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 27th Aug 2013 at 3:35 AM
Thank you so much for this! I still can't believe someone made a cute no CC Loki; he's only my favourite male character ever. So, once again, THANK YOU!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Aug 2013 at 6:56 AM
Wow!!
I'm a big fan of Loki.
GOOD JOB & THANK YOU.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 27th Aug 2013 at 7:49 AM
There are so many Loki sims out there already, but this is one of the best ones because it doesn't require much cc and yet he's stunning.
Test Subject
#8 Old 27th Aug 2013 at 6:04 PM
I don't use CC so I won't be DL him, but I just wanted to say you did an excellent job I knew exactly who it was before reading!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th Aug 2013 at 11:30 PM
So realistic Best ever!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 2nd Sep 2013 at 6:46 PM
Perfect. Oh My Gosh Thank You
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 2nd Sep 2013 at 10:58 PM
Awwwww Hiddles! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 22nd Sep 2013 at 4:31 AM
WOW!!! Thank you! Your Loki version is beautiful *___*
Test Subject
#13 Old 1st Oct 2013 at 11:00 PM
Default Love the sim but it doesnt work...?
I absolutely LOVE this Loki you created, its hands down the BEST one I've seen anywhere! I extracted the file like I was supposed to. However, when I entered the game and entered "create household" it remained frozen on that screen. I uninstalled the Loki character and restarted and the game worked fine. I re-installed it and the game had the same issue, freezing upon create household. I have both expansions the game requires, so I don't understand why I am having this problem. Could you help me out, any advice? I really want to use this character!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 2nd Oct 2013 at 3:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HellkiteQueen
I absolutely LOVE this Loki you created, its hands down the BEST one I've seen anywhere! I extracted the file like I was supposed to. However, when I entered the game and entered "create household" it remained frozen on that screen. I uninstalled the Loki character and restarted and the game worked fine. I re-installed it and the game had the same issue, freezing upon create household. I have both expansions the game requires, so I don't understand why I am having this problem. Could you help me out, any advice? I really want to use this character!

I'm not sure, do you have any other slider conflicts with the Head Shape Slider?
And the MasterController is also needed, since I've set the Slider Multiple (both Body and Facial) to 2.
(Oops, seems I forgot to mention that, really sorry, I'll add it in the description.)
Test Subject
#15 Old 4th Oct 2013 at 5:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by egureh
I'm not sure, do you have any other slider conflicts with the Head Shape Slider?
And the MasterController is also needed, since I've set the Slider Multiple (both Body and Facial) to 2.
(Oops, seems I forgot to mention that, really sorry, I'll add it in the description.)

Ah, that would probably be it then! Thank you so much, I'll go download it and try again ^_^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 24th Oct 2013 at 1:11 AM
My baby! <3
Test Subject
#17 Old 28th Oct 2013 at 11:04 PM
He looks wonderful in game! there are a lot of loki sims, but he's one of the best! Good job keep up the good work!

I'm a little crack whore dark and dead.....
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 1st Nov 2013 at 5:48 PM
Finally, I've been waiting for a nice Loki sim since forever! Good job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 6th Nov 2013 at 9:45 AM
This Is He ~~!!!!!!!!!so Wonderful!!!!
Test Subject
#20 Old 24th Nov 2013 at 4:02 AM
Hey! First I want to apologize for my english, since I'm brazilian. Hope you can understand.
Okay, I don't know why my Hiddles doesn't look like the one in your screenshots. I've done everything right (I guess) with the MOD's and the Head Slider, but it seems that he's not looking exactly like the one in the screenshot.
I hope you can help me!
I'm sending a screenshot of mine, for you to compare. (Hm, the game is in portuguese, but I think that won't be a problem.)
Thanks!
Screenshots
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 26th Nov 2013 at 4:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AnaaBack
Hey! First I want to apologize for my english, since I'm brazilian. Hope you can understand.
Okay, I don't know why my Hiddles doesn't look like the one in your screenshots. I've done everything right (I guess) with the MOD's and the Head Slider, but it seems that he's not looking exactly like the one in the screenshot.
I hope you can help me!
I'm sending a screenshot of mine, for you to compare. (Hm, the game is in portuguese, but I think that won't be a problem.)
Thanks!

I think it looks the same with mine. Sims always look different in CAS mode, maybe you should back to game mode and it'll be fine.
Test Subject
#22 Old 26th Dec 2013 at 5:25 PM
When I click on the download link, it says "Application not found". What should I do?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 21st Jan 2014 at 6:48 AM Last edited by caketheory : 21st Jan 2014 at 9:56 PM.
I tried everything to install this and then realised that I needed the stuff packs. D: Will there be another version of this without the stuff packs?

-too much want-
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 25th Jan 2014 at 4:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by caketheory
I tried everything to install this and then realised that I needed the stuff packs. D: Will there be another version of this without the stuff packs?
-too much want-

Hi, sorry to make you so much trouble. I've repacked the sim file with base game, you could try this new one.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 26th Jan 2014 at 8:41 AM
Simple but realistic. Thanks ! I'm late on the Loki/Hiddleston fangirling bandwagon but I'm working on it :P
Page 1 of 2