Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ryan Nolan, a young bachelor looking for true love

by fenrirsims Posted 28th Aug 2013 at 3:36 AM - Updated 10th Dec 2014 at 10:53 AM by fenrirsims

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Aug 2013 at 5:48 AM
Love the sim you've made, fenrirsims
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Aug 2013 at 4:49 PM
Am I the only one who thinks this guy is too hot for a dating profile? lol. To makes matters worse, I know a guy who looks like this sim.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Aug 2013 at 7:14 PM Last edited by fenrirsims : 17th Dec 2014 at 5:40 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by daniandan
Love the sim you've made, fenrirsims

I'm so glad, thank you!

Quote: Originally posted by AriesFlare
Am I the only one who thinks this guy is too hot for a dating profile? lol. To makes matters worse, I know a guy who looks like this sim.

Haha, well originally I made him for a Tumblr contest, it was a bachelorette thing. I figure his excuse is he has a very important and busy career so he doesn't have the time to go look for the perfect women XD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 25th Oct 2013 at 1:39 AM
looks good, thank you! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 18th Jan 2014 at 12:20 PM
He's looking good, a bit too good to be looking for that "forever" kind of love, lol. Anyway, I'm downloading him. Thanks. :D
Test Subject
#7 Old 24th Mar 2014 at 6:06 PM
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 24th Mar 2014 at 6:08 PM
o it 's top
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Mar 2014 at 8:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AriesFlare

He reminds me of Nico Tortorella for some reason.... and hey.. good looking people aren't always lucky when it comes to love.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 2:39 AM
This is a little late, hopefully you haven't gone *poof*! But I'm wondering about your file ! It isn't working o_o unless I need something other than WinRAR to extract Mr.Gorrrrgaaaaaaas. ? xD
Much appreciat-o <3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 10th Dec 2014 at 10:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by canigetadamnname
He reminds me of Nico Tortorella for some reason.... and hey.. good looking people aren't always lucky when it comes to love.

Hmm he does kind of look like him...well I'll take it as a compliment since that man is gorgeous XD
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 10th Dec 2014 at 10:43 AM Last edited by fenrirsims : 10th Dec 2014 at 11:02 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Whisperingtothefire
This is a little late, hopefully you haven't gone *poof*! But I'm wondering about your file ! It isn't working o_o unless I need something other than WinRAR to extract Mr.Gorrrrgaaaaaaas. ? xD
Much appreciat-o <3

Darn, seems my pics are gone too. Well I will have to reupload him at some point. I've been without my gaming PC for a few months now, it's bust right now, but should be fixed within the month so I'll fix him up then I've actually got a preview of his redesign here if you want to check it out and tell me what you think? I figure I'll upload that remake as a separate though since people seem to like him as is.

OK I checked and it downloads fine for me? Is it not downloading for you? If not I can PM you the mediafire download, but if that's not the issue and it's the actual sim file I won't be able to help you until later in the week/month. Let me know.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 7:07 AM
thank you for you