Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Berry and Lemon Cream Tart

by AriesFlare Posted 27th Aug 2013 at 7:25 PM - Updated 12th Sep 2013 at 1:16 PM by AriesFlare : I remade the tarts last night and thought the edits were better.

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Aug 2013 at 8:11 PM
Yummy! Looks so good! Hey, is this cloned from a cake you said, is it cheesecake? I need to know so I know not to make it while I have an expecting Sim(s)?
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Aug 2013 at 8:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ClearaMorph
Yummy! Looks so good! Hey, is this cloned from a cake you said, is it cheesecake? I need to know so I know not to make it while I have an expecting Sim(s)?

No. This was cloned from the layer cake in sims2.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Aug 2013 at 8:17 PM
Great, thanks, now they can have a treat while expecting!
Test Subject
#5 Old 27th Aug 2013 at 9:53 PM
Looks really good! Can not wait for sims to get to eat! But I have question, does plate come with cake or seperate? Where did you find?
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 27th Aug 2013 at 10:12 PM
Default The plate doesn't come with the food
Quote: Originally posted by CarriesBakers
Looks really good! Can not wait for sims to get to eat! But I have question, does plate come with cake or seperate? Where did you find?

No. The plate doesn't come with the food. I got it from a user on here.
Banned
THANKS POST
#7 Old 27th Aug 2013 at 10:36 PM
This looks so good, you've done an excellent job on it. I'm glad I could help you.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th Aug 2013 at 11:43 PM
Love it, thanks AriesFlare
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 28th Aug 2013 at 12:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims99Fanatic
This looks so good, you've done an excellent job on it. I'm glad I could help you.

Thanks. I have other tarts with the cream on top. I have to re-texture them so that they can be near perfect.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 28th Aug 2013 at 7:02 PM
Miam Miam i love Tarts
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 28th Aug 2013 at 11:13 PM
Almost makes ya wanna be a sim just to enjoy this yummy looking food. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 29th Aug 2013 at 4:55 PM
Wow, these look amazing! They're perfect. Thank you!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#13 Old 30th Aug 2013 at 7:49 PM
These look perfectly yummy.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 31st Aug 2013 at 12:12 AM
I cant stop looking at these :S so yummy wish I had them in front of me
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 31st Aug 2013 at 11:36 PM
I just couldn't get into Sims 3. Even though A LOT of the CC is so real like, I did not like the where the neck and head attached, it just looks really bad, plus even though there is more stuff to do, a bit too much, but that's just my opinion (Kids, Career, reading, etc... just not enough time in 24 hours). I also hope they go back to The Sims 2 play type, I liked it better when I could add people to my neighborhood, without starting a whole new game, however, everyone has an opinion. So !!!THANK YOU!!! to all the creators that keep making such wonderful CC for The Sims 2, sorry I forgot to say CC food is at the top of the list of favorites, since I love running food shops and bakeries. Thank you si vey much.
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 3rd Sep 2013 at 8:26 PM
Default Sims 4
Quote: Originally posted by memoryinmotion76
I just couldn't get into Sims 3. Even though A LOT of the CC is so real like, I did not like the where the neck and head attached, it just looks really bad, plus even though there is more stuff to do, a bit too much, but that's just my opinion (Kids, Career, reading, etc... just not enough time in 24 hours). I also hope they go back to The Sims 2 play type, I liked it better when I could add people to my neighborhood, without starting a whole new game, however, everyone has an opinion. So !!!THANK YOU!!! to all the creators that keep making such wonderful CC for The Sims 2, sorry I forgot to say CC food is at the top of the list of favorites, since I love running food shops and bakeries. Thank you si vey much.

Thanks. I believe the Sims4 will be coming out soon and it looks great. It seems to lean more to the sims2 a bit. Maybe I'm wrong. I should look more into it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 9th Sep 2013 at 4:27 PM
I'm really pleased to see new content "especially good food" being made for TS2! Keep up the good work, it's appreciated!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#18 Old 18th Sep 2013 at 2:56 PM
Amazing job on these tarts can't wait to see my sims eating them.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 4th Oct 2013 at 5:10 PM
Thanks for making such delicious food for our simmies!
THANKS POST
#20 Old 16th Jan 2014 at 10:33 PM
These make a person hungry!!! Most excellent, Thanks :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 1st Feb 2014 at 10:44 AM
Mmm... It's look delicius! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 18th Mar 2014 at 2:54 PM
idk where it place where can i find it ? btw TY
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 3:24 AM
thank you