Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Shavo Odadjian beard S3

by necrodog Posted 15th Sep 2013 at 4:40 AM
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Sep 2013 at 3:07 PM
LET ME KISS YOUUUUUUUUUUU~!!!!!! :lovestruc
I'm sorry to be a greedy wench, but you honestly have NO idea how much I need MORE, please! MOOOOOOORRRRRREEEEEEE~!!! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Sep 2013 at 4:51 PM
SOAD This band is awesome!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th Sep 2013 at 10:39 AM
Fantastic, love it!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th Sep 2013 at 2:05 AM
Love it. Can't wait to use it in my game
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 29th Sep 2013 at 4:12 PM
Looks great, my eccentric artist will love this
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 9:47 PM
I just re-installed my game and one of the new ep's added Genies to the game. I reccommend this to anyone who likes the idea of owning a genie... But only if it shows up and works fine in the game for those people. After all, some content doesn't get updated for the later ep's and they disappeared on me. Just a heads-up for anyone who ever makes content for TS3, make sure your stuff always has versions updated for each ep. Love you all, thanks for the conversion!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 5:01 PM
cool
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 10:10 PM
Awesome! I don't have any bands in my game as of yet but I would think to add SOAD bc of this.. That and they are one of my many fave bands. (:
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#10 Old 17th Oct 2019 at 12:17 AM
Wow! Thank you for helping make our sims even more unique. Your work is so appreciated.