Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Blood Omen 2 Outfits - Part VI

by mayonakakisu Posted 17th Sep 2013 at 4:31 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 17th Sep 2013 at 5:45 PM
Have my eyes devised me, a female set. My female vampires now have more cool clothes to wear now. I love it, I hope you do more female sets in the future.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 17th Sep 2013 at 9:44 PM
Love this one!! Even tho i hate that woman in the game! Lolz tank you for this wondergull outfit
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th Sep 2013 at 6:04 AM
especially love that last one your really talented, I love all your clothing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 18th Sep 2013 at 8:11 PM
OMG! YOU'VE MADE! YOU'VE MADE! YOU'VE MADE! OH MY GOD WHAT A TREAT!! * I bow before thee, and I revere her as a goddess * very nice dress her fantasy; reminds me of what she wears Chii Chobits. THANK YOU, THANK YOU THANK YOU!!
(and that was how I spent the whole night playing the sims only with Umah XD!)
you already have in mind the next masterpiece?
Test Subject
#6 Old 19th Sep 2013 at 9:03 AM
Yet another beautiful set! :lovestruc I've actually been kind of looking forward to Umah ever since your 2nd download when I spied her in one of the screenshots I love all three of them, but the 3rd harem-y type of outfit is definitely my favorite, the partly transparent skirt is very beautiful and I really like the shiny metal-like silver Also special thanks for the facepaint extra for her tattoos! <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th Sep 2013 at 11:13 AM
I haven't been on for a while so I had to catch up. These have all been beautiful, and I'm really looking forward to what you come up with next. After seeing your other versions of Umah's costume, I'd especially love to see what you'd do with the other women's costumes in the game.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 20th Sep 2013 at 5:05 PM
Artimis: hahaha~ well. nupy~dopy!! they have not, dear *smile!* it my very first female set *WHIEEEE*
yes. I do plan on create more clothing for female. Actually I do have a few project in mind for both females/males...hopefully, I'll do them
in time. beside, it's a little more fun to create for girls as there are more nice meshes for them and one have more freedom...kind of.

tidez manning: oh~you hate her??????? well...I myself don't mind or favorite her so much. she is an OK character. but I do love that she is
very purple *HAHAHA* that's my favorite color. you're welcome and thank you so so so much for liking it. *HUG*

lilipad: oh My gosh! YAAAAYz! Super Thank~ies! Very Happy you think so, specially for the last outfit, that the one I was moat worried
about..if people would like it. so many Thanks.

VampireAlexander: *OMG~ Faint* wow!! really Thank you so so much for the joy & liking this outfit. *YAY!! ~ MEEEE HAPPY*
play all noght *giggle* you are to cute *HUG~ies* well hope you'll have lots and lots of fun with her!?
hmmm!! well I didn't think about it until you said it, but you are right. it does remind me of Chii's outfit. still, hope that's OK?????
I myself like Chobbits and actually planing on creating some Lolita/Asian fashion in the future. As for my future projects.
I'm not sure what to create now. I have a few plans and ideas in mind. tho not for the BO2 project. Ideas are welcome.
I'll try to update my journal on what's coming to

Ashiwashi: oh! you have?..*giggle* that's cool. Thanks a lot for liking it and specially about the harem-style.
was so worried it would not fit for Umah or that people would think it's Awful/bad. so Happy to hear it's Liked *BIG HUG*
you're welcome! I kinda thought her face paint/tattoos are very important to complete the her...if anyone want to create/have her.

EliDawn: welcome back. and aaaaaaww! *blush* Thank youuuuuuu. I'm glad to hear you look forwards to my future clothing. *GLOMP*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 21st Sep 2013 at 12:56 PM
Well, if you want advice on other characters in the game, there are Vorador, Janos Audron, the Seer, Magnus, Ariel, inspired by a dress of Kain Soul Reaver (ie old), Raziel from monster. ovviemnte these are just suggestions.
PS if I decide to inizare Magnus, I have put a link to a fan art (done in computer) to him still "intact" and not scarred. thanks again for your masterpiece *. *
http://ladynightvamp.deviantart.com...Magnus-35731480 (Magnus)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th Oct 2013 at 2:37 AM
SO WELL DONE!! I can see you're going to be one of my favorite creators on MTS2 :D :D Thank YEW!