Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Torrox Spanish/Southwestern Buy Collection – Plumbing

by moune999 Posted 16th Sep 2013 at 2:21 PM

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Sep 2013 at 5:18 PM
I absolutely love these Torrox additions. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 17th Sep 2013 at 3:25 AM
Moune with each item you create I think it's the best!! then you go and upload something else and I say to myself "Self, nope this is the best" I can see myself talking to myself for many many moon's to come Thank you so much!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th Sep 2013 at 7:26 AM
very nice work,thank you
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 18th Sep 2013 at 9:29 AM
Adorable, thank you!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd Sep 2013 at 5:44 PM
Love love the shower/tub combo!!! Thank you so much
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 24th Sep 2013 at 10:18 AM
Growing more and more fond of this set. The textures are great, and with each new part another section of my Sims homes can match the rest. It's just brilliant!

I also love some of the deco you used in the images, do you recall where you got it? Most fond of the mirror, and the plant with leaves that hang down.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 24th Sep 2013 at 12:30 PM
I'm really glad that you find this set useful, gummilutt.

My computer is currently away on service, but here are the deco objects I remember off the top of my head:

The mirror is either from Around The Sims or a recolor of a Maxis mirror.

All the plants are made by me and can be found at Sims2artists, EXCEPT the small plant with a pink flower, which is made by Tinkle (I think) at BlackPearlSims. My plants are here:
Melaka Outdoor Living
Bayon Living
Tamarind Bedroom
Takeo Kitchen

The toiletries are from Around The Sims, SimCastic (or Nengi), Adele's site, Simply Styling and a old site called FashionShow.

Towels are from SimCastic (or Nengi) and FashionShow. The pink toilet bag is from Mango Sims.

I hope that will help you a bit.

Moune's Neighbourhood
If you need a cool place for your sims to chill out.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 24th Sep 2013 at 10:12 PM
That is most helpful, thank you! Although, by mirror I meant the typical make-up mirror that is standing on one of the upper shelf-units.

One thing I'd love to see in a future update, are some darker wood colors. I think this set could be really pretty in black, or a dark brown wood. Not quite as hispanic, but pretty! A crisp more white white would probably also be really pretty. If you ever feel like it

Regardless, I love the set. My Twikki Islands will soon have a house named Torrox full off Torrox.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 25th Sep 2013 at 10:54 AM
You're most welcome, gummilutt. I'll try and remember to check up on the small mirror, when I get my computer back and everything set up again.

I wasn't acutally planning on making any more recolors, but I'll keep your suggestions in mind, too. :-)

Moune's Neighbourhood
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#11 Old 25th Sep 2013 at 4:25 PM
That mirror looks like it's THIS ONE - right here @ MTS by boblishman. (If it's not the same mirror then they must be twins!)
Sorry to have butted in here, Moune but I figured I'd help since you couldn't check right now. Thanks for spoiling us all with all of these new goodies. *hugs*
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 26th Sep 2013 at 8:22 AM
No, no, don't apologize, MLC. I'm only glad you would help. And apart from that it's great to see you again.

And, yup, that is definitely the mirror.

Moune's Neighbourhood
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 1st Oct 2013 at 7:41 PM
OMG Beautiful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 3rd Jan 2014 at 8:30 AM
I don't comment often on downloads, but it just made my day when I logged on to redownload your Torrox build set and found all your new buy mode addons. It made. my. day.

Thank you for sharing!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 21st Jan 2014 at 9:03 PM
Thank you so very much this is very nice..
Test Subject
#16 Old 26th Jan 2014 at 7:57 PM
hi I downloaded these but for some reason their not showing up in the game. I downloaded everything that needs to be downloaded. some one help?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 22nd Feb 2014 at 3:03 AM
Is so beautiful *w*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 21st Mar 2014 at 6:38 PM
Hi Moune, I have the whole kitchen set and be just awesome get some more of this same style. So thanks a lot for a great work of creativity....
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 25th May 2014 at 9:20 PM
beautifully done
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 23rd Jul 2014 at 9:00 PM
Thank you ! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 14th Aug 2014 at 6:03 PM
Thank you. :-)x
Space Pony
THANKS POST
#22 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 3:10 PM
Love these torrox collection...wish there were for sims3 too
Test Subject
#23 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 4:16 AM
Has anyone else had a problem with their servo cleaning the Torrox shower and losing all power suddenly, along with fun and social? Or is that normal for a servo to do? I haven't played around with them much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 1:01 PM
Thank you ♥
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 1st Jan 2015 at 1:00 AM
thanks
Page 1 of 2