Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Soul Reaver: Reborn Raziel

by mayonakakisu Posted 29th Sep 2013 at 7:20 PM - Updated 30th Sep 2013 at 10:09 AM by mayonakakisu

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Sep 2013 at 7:55 PM
I love it. And please do upload Ariel. She looks pretty good, so far.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Sep 2013 at 10:34 PM
Awesomeness, I love his skin tone though I think he maybe need some serious love from my sims after all that happened to him
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Sep 2013 at 2:23 AM
He looks great and all the texture is hand painted O.O you're very talented.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Sep 2013 at 5:39 AM
your so talented, oh and I hope you decide to upload Ariel! I'd just love to have her in my game
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Sep 2013 at 7:17 AM
Hi Mayonakakisu. Once again, you have posted some rather impressive work. I'm curious to see how this would turn out on SynapticSim's Nightcrawler mesh. Do you have any plans to do another version with the three fingered mesh?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Sep 2013 at 9:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by roband3ladies
Hi Mayonakakisu. Once again, you have posted some rather impressive work. I'm curious to see how this would turn out on SynapticSim's Nightcrawler mesh. Do you have any plans to do another version with the three fingered mesh?

aaaaawwwwwwww~Thank you so much for liking it and thanks for the great suggestion. *hug*
tho...Actually I did try the SynapticSim's Nightcrawler mesh, as I thought it was Simply perfect with the three claws.....but in
my own opinion...he looked little wired and 'to big/muscular/fat??'. That's why I chose this mesh. He is smaller/thinner then
the other simmies and have a smaller waits too but the big failure is the feet and hands. *ohhh~my!! HIDE* anyway.
Raziel is not wearing any clothes so you can chose any "naked" body type.....or I'll maybe make an extra update for this
download with the option for choosing the SynapticSim's Nightcrawler mesh.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 30th Sep 2013 at 10:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by EliDawn
I love it. And please do upload Ariel. She looks pretty good, so far.

Quote: Originally posted by lilipad
your so talented, oh and I hope you decide to upload Ariel! I'd just love to have her in my game

~awww! YAY! *GLOMP~ies* Thank youuuuuuuuu.
well, all I can say for now is - I do want to upload her but! she neeeeeeds a lot more work before the MTS moderator would
approve her. (and I'm lazzzzyy + busy) also I want to add the black outfit. (tho haven't made it yet). tho I dunno when I'll finish her..that
deepens as I'm wanting/planing on to create some other stuffs simultaneously??, have a few side projects I started on (involving fashion)
as I have so much I want to make and so little time, but I'll be working little on this and that...sooner or later I'll upload her.

Quote: Originally posted by Artimis
Awesomeness, I love his skin tone though I think he maybe need some serious love from my sims after all that happened to him

Hahahahahaha!!! yeeeah! couldn't agree more... poor little Razzy!! *Raziel stare at me* -what did you call me!!?
Me: *pat pat on the head* go now little Razzy and be a good boy and enjoy your new home.
Thank you Artemis so VERY MUCH :lovestruc . makes me the Happiest as this creation took me forever.

Quote: Originally posted by Lunararc
He looks great and all the texture is hand painted O.O you're very talented.

Yup! Drawing is one of my Biggest Hobby. btw here's an Very very VERY OLD chibi Raziel HERE ...as for the sim, I took lot of references form the web & used an awesome tablet, still I forgot a few this here and there..*fail* ..but I'm far to lazy to edit them now mwahahahahha. anyway THANK YOU *HUG*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th Sep 2013 at 12:27 PM
whoooooo-oooo!! you saw the list of characters that I recommended? joke as all your work, this is phenomenal!! keep it up girl!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 30th Sep 2013 at 1:19 PM
Best Wraith Raziel upload I've seen!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 30th Sep 2013 at 2:21 PM
This is. Another awsome work of you, and you have my thanks! I do hope you will upload ariel aswell as some other handsome men I saw by in your other works
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Oct 2013 at 3:17 AM
Oh my god. This is amazing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 1st Oct 2013 at 7:16 PM
I legitimately screamed when I saw this!! It's completely flawless! Awesome work!
(PS: You should totally upload Ariel as well!)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 3rd Oct 2013 at 3:56 AM
After seeing your fallen Raziel sim, I'm curious as to whether you're going to try making SR Kain. I've never seen anyone try that before.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 6th Oct 2013 at 4:44 AM
This is AMAZING!
Test Subject
#16 Old 6th Oct 2013 at 11:00 PM
This is more than amazing! Thank you so so so much! It's EPIC!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 10th Oct 2013 at 11:56 PM
Wow, he looks so effing amazing! Thanks for keeping LoK alive. It's my favorite game of all time, I was a child when I first played Blood Omen and still weep to this day for the lack of a proper ending after Defiance!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 18th Oct 2013 at 3:57 AM
FINALLY! been waiting quietly for this! thanks a lot!...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 22nd May 2014 at 11:59 PM
So very awesome! Great job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 5:10 AM
You should convert this for the Sims3. I am a huge Legacy of Kain fan and Raziel is my favored character. I'm working on a couple of his bretheren and Bo2 Kain and seriously don't have Sims2. If I did I would have gotten this. But you did an excellent job on him and he looks great!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 3rd Apr 2015 at 4:34 PM
NOOOO links are broken from rose for hair und mask ..... Can someone reupload??
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 5:04 PM
More work to make a Raziel Sim, you have.
Considerable differences, there are
Test Subject
#23 Old 23rd Jan 2017 at 5:50 PM
Rose website is only for Sims 4 now..Is there another way to get the meshes?