Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Summerville

by triciamanly Posted 10th Oct 2013 at 12:25 AM

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Oct 2013 at 7:01 AM
Lovely Anne, this is so fresh and homely looking, I love pastel houses!
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 10th Oct 2013 at 9:40 AM
Lovely as usual Anne. I love your country homes!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Oct 2013 at 3:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ekrubynaffit
Lovely Anne, this is so fresh and homely looking, I love pastel houses!

I know you love pastels and have built a whole wonderful series of them! Thanks so much for commenting. I have OFB installed now, so I think I'll try another Victorian with cone roof where it's supposed to be! Have a great day or is it night in New Zealand?

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Oct 2013 at 3:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyAngel
Lovely as usual Anne. I love your country homes!

I love your country homes too? Working on any right now? Or are you still creating attractive clutter for our sims homes? Thanks so much for the lovely comment!

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th Oct 2013 at 4:27 PM
This house is really amazing! I love the outer coloring of it and the surroundings.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th Oct 2013 at 1:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimJosh4848
This house is really amazing! I love the outer coloring of it and the surroundings.

Thanks so much SimJosh! I got my inspiration from a google image, but couldn't copy it exactly which is what happens with all of my houses! I really appreciate your comment!

]
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 11th Oct 2013 at 5:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by triciamanly
Thanks so much SimJosh! I got my inspiration from a google image, but couldn't copy it exactly which is what happens with all of my houses! I really appreciate your comment!

You're welcome! I'm glad you like my comment.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 11th Oct 2013 at 5:49 PM
So Realistic! Thank you. Your houses are so comfortable for my little Sims.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#10 Old 11th Oct 2013 at 9:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mendota
So Realistic! Thank you. Your houses are so comfortable for my little Sims.

And thank you Mendota for the nice comment! I always hope their environment meters are high!

]
Alchemist
#11 Old 11th Oct 2013 at 10:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by triciamanly
I know you love pastels and have built a whole wonderful series of them! Thanks so much for commenting. I have OFB installed now, so I think I'll try another Victorian with cone roof where it's supposed to be! Have a great day or is it night in New Zealand?

ohhhh looking forward to the Victorian! Right now its day and i should be getting ready for work but I am procrastinating!

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Instructor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 12th Oct 2013 at 10:04 AM
Another Amazing lot! Only you make simply gorgeous lots, using base game!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 13th Oct 2013 at 3:18 AM
gorgeous. really wish i could make great homes like this. thank you.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 14th Oct 2013 at 10:23 AM
A lot smaller than your usual houses but very nice still with great street appeal!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#15 Old 14th Oct 2013 at 4:28 PM
Thanks so very much for the comments! I appreciate you all!

]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 17th Oct 2013 at 7:05 AM
Have I written lately how I love, love LOVE your houses?
Especially since I can play them with only my basegame version I have.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#17 Old 20th Oct 2013 at 9:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dragonstarlady
Have I written lately how I love, love LOVE your houses?
Especially since I can play them with only my basegame version I have.

Dragonstarlady! Thank you so much for the lovely comment! So glad you like base game lots!

]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 18th Feb 2014 at 1:44 AM
I love how you used the wedding arch in the front, haha. I never would've thought of that. I do wish the house was furnished, though.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#19 Old 18th Feb 2014 at 3:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CocoWhite
I love how you used the wedding arch in the front, haha. I never would've thought of that. I do wish the house was furnished, though.

Hi CocoWhite! Thanks so much for your comment. I always wonder if people would prefer furnished or unfurnished. Perhaps I should upload two versions!

]
Field Researcher
#20 Old 16th Jun 2014 at 4:38 AM
Fair warning to downloaders--this lot is not completely flat. The difference is slight, but it does have uneven edges.

http://kahonseecity.livejournal.com/ < - New Prosperity Challenge. Last update: 6/9/14
Alchemist
Original Poster
#21 Old 16th Jun 2014 at 9:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EmeraldFalcon
Fair warning to downloaders--this lot is not completely flat. The difference is slight, but it does have uneven edges.

Thank you for the information. Did you have a problem placing the lot? As mentioned in my description, I built it on the Moon Island terrain as close to the water as possible. I appreciate the feedback!

]
Field Researcher
#22 Old 17th Jun 2014 at 9:59 PM
I did not have a problem placing the lot, but I am worried about removing it from my neighborhood now. It honestly would have made a big difference to me to know that it wasn't flat. I'm looking for where you mentioned the terrain it came from, and I'm not finding that in the file description, which I always read before downloading. Do you mean it's in the description of the lot ingame?

http://kahonseecity.livejournal.com/ < - New Prosperity Challenge. Last update: 6/9/14
Alchemist
Original Poster
#23 Old 18th Jun 2014 at 10:20 PM
Default not a flat lot
So sorry Emerald, I didn't read your comment carefully and thought it was about my latest lot, Bahamas.

I placed Summerville in my neighborhood and took a screenshot.

[IMG][/IMG]

And then I moved it and took another screenshot.

[IMG][/IMG]

It didn't leave a tear in the terrain. I hope that helps. Thanks for writing and sorry for the confusion.

]
Scholar
THANKS POST
#24 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 8:15 AM
I really enjoy your Victorian homes! Thanks for your hard work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 4th Mar 2016 at 1:50 AM
thank you