Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tower of Solaris and Tower of Luna - Tomb

by nikokok Posted 21st Oct 2013 at 9:57 AM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 7th Oct 2013 at 1:47 PM Last edited by nikokok : 20th Oct 2013 at 8:35 PM.
Default Extra pictures
Feel free to see these extra pictures, Make sure to skip the second reply that has the floor plans, trust me, as much as it spoils, is much more than it actually helps(which it doesn't) : )
These picture contain a bit of beauty of the tomb.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Oct 2013 at 1:50 PM Last edited by nikokok : 20th Oct 2013 at 8:33 PM.
Default Floor Plans, Sim View, Back View
Skip these if you don't want to "spoil" the tomb.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st Oct 2013 at 11:29 AM
awesome! Happy to see it :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 21st Oct 2013 at 9:59 PM
Thank´s a lot, i can´t wait to find all the secrets. :-)
Née whiterider
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 21st Oct 2013 at 10:44 PM
Wow! I saw the previous version of Luna, and I've got to say - you've done a fantastic job with it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd Oct 2013 at 2:45 AM
Awesome! I can't wait to try them out :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd Oct 2013 at 5:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tina1971xy
Thank´s a lot, i can´t wait to find all the secrets. :-)

Woops... I don't think there are any of these., the tomb is hard enough as it is... however there is one secret you'll find out at the top if you make the right choice...

Thank you for all the replies, if anyone gets stuck, please say so, and tell me the floor you are in of course >.>
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 23rd Oct 2013 at 8:19 PM
For every aspiring tomb builder, there is one game that should serve as a great inspiration: La Mulana. The tombs made by nikokok do remind me of that game.

Good to see you building tombs again, nikokok.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st Nov 2013 at 6:13 PM
Can you put this in a town? Or do I have to put it in Egypt/China/France?
(Sorry, this is my first tomb download.)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 6th Nov 2013 at 2:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by playeroflif3
Can you put this in a town? Or do I have to put it in Egypt/China/France?
(Sorry, this is my first tomb download.)

yes, you can, and you should actually, it's best to put it on your normal neighborhood, and it's possible to place it not next to a street using the plot making tool(40x40 is the size needed, any lot this big or bigger that is a community lot should fit it)

/ _____ \/_____\
<({U})> . . <({U})>
/\

Niro
Test Subject
#12 Old 20th Jan 2014 at 10:12 PM
I am hopelessly stuck on the Challenge of Noon floor, the second floor in the Solaris tower. I have looked through the window, zeneported into the room, moved the statue and unlocked the door. I have painted and sold a painting to see if that had an effect. I also took the urn, but can't find it in my inventory to replace it and see if it can be mourned, since I didn't think of that first. I have also taken a ghost potion, but since the other rooms are blacked out, I cannot (or haven't found a way) to go through the walls. I have examined everything and I am simply stumped. Please help! =)

Thank you.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 30th Jan 2014 at 8:14 PM
Can't remember much now, but there should be a part where you might have to look at other floors for the answer. or past places in the same tower.

/ _____ \/_____\
<({U})> . . <({U})>
/\

Niro