Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pretty Little Flowers - 3 Gowns

by mayonakakisu Posted 8th Oct 2013 at 6:20 AM

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 24 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Oct 2013 at 7:57 AM
Beautiful dresses and beautiful female sims! :lovestruc This is such a fantastic creation! Wonderful job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Oct 2013 at 8:42 AM Last edited by VampireAlexander : 8th Oct 2013 at 8:35 PM.
that beautiful! Now, in Addition to playing with the characters of Soul Reaver, give me the opportunity to create the characters in the manga Princess Resurrection (Kaibutsu Oujo). I love you and I love your creations * - *
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Oct 2013 at 10:03 AM
Beautiful!
And for the relative question, I don't think the transparency is so noticeable because the colours/textures are very dark.
I really like them. xD
Good work and again thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th Oct 2013 at 11:04 AM
gorgeous dresses! My favourite is the blue <3
Thanks for sharing your creations
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 8th Oct 2013 at 7:17 PM
So, so beautiful, especially the red!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Oct 2013 at 11:50 PM
I don't even play the sims 2,
but these are beautiful!!! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th Oct 2013 at 2:30 AM
Wow!!!! These are absolutely phenom!! :D :D I am in LURVE
and you are very talented!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th Oct 2013 at 11:02 PM
These really are Gorgeous!!!! Thanks so much for sharing them with us
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 10th Oct 2013 at 12:29 AM
Thanks na ka^^
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 10th Oct 2013 at 2:52 AM
WoWwwww. Wonderful dress! thank you so much!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#12 Old 10th Oct 2013 at 12:13 PM
Beautiful dresses and pictures!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 10th Oct 2013 at 6:26 PM
I just Love this Dress.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 12th Oct 2013 at 2:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimJosh4848
Beautiful dresses and beautiful female sims! :lovestruc This is such a fantastic creation! Wonderful job!

Awwwwwwww! YAAAAY! THANK you so much.

Quote: Originally posted by VampireAlexander
that beautiful! Now, in Addition to playing with the characters of Soul Reaver, give me the opportunity to create the characters in the manga Princess Resurrection (Kaibutsu Oujo). I love you and I love your creations * - *

Me! awww you are the sweeties ever. Thank you so for this wonderful and awesome comment *BIG HUG*
Princess Resurrection (Kaibutsu Oujo) - well I've never seen or heard of it. I'll look it up and, who noes, I'll maybe can make something.
no promises tho, but I would gladly give it a try for you, when I have time ^______^
btw. I saw you deleted a comment may I ask what it was ???? super curious???

Quote: Originally posted by Ecca
Beautiful!
And for the relative question, I don't think the transparency is so noticeable because the colours/textures are very dark.
I really like them. xD
Good work and again thank you!

OK great, then I kinda don't have to worry about it. Thank you for sharing it and for liking it.
made me all happy

Quote: Originally posted by lilipad
gorgeous dresses! My favourite is the blue <3
Thanks for sharing your creations

whieee~ I'm so Happy you like them. My pleasure and Thank you to (⌒▽&#8978

Quote: Originally posted by LadyAngel
So, so beautiful, especially the red!

YAAAAY~ Thank youuuuuuuuu! *HAPPY HAPPY ~ GLOMP*

Quote: Originally posted by D.Mack
I don't even play the sims 2,
but these are beautiful!!! <3

you don't play sims 2??? ooh! well.. then that kinda even cool to get an awesome comment like this. Thank you.

Quote: Originally posted by ladyindis
Wow!!!! These are absolutely phenom!! I am in LURVE
and you are very talented!!

*SUPER BLUSH* Thaaaaaank Yooouuuuuuu *glomp* wow! I feel honored that you think so. Thanks

Quote: Originally posted by CheekyBugga
These really are Gorgeous!!!! Thanks so much for sharing them with us

ooooooh! cool to see you here. *HUG* Thank you so so so much for the comment and liking them ^___^

Quote: Originally posted by pookytip
Thanks na ka^^

ahahahhahha! aawwww That was one very cute and fun nick-name *GIGGLE*
you welcome and thank you to *smile*

Quote: Originally posted by SofyaSoSofya
WoWwwww. Wonderful dress! thank you so much!

you are very welcome and thank you too *HUG*

Quote: Originally posted by monca533
Beautiful dresses and pictures!

Many Thank~ies and Happy you like my pictures too. I always try my best and put much effort in them so Super thanks.

Quote: Originally posted by nleonard
I just Love this Dress.

Thank you very much. *HUG*
Instructor
THANKS POST
#15 Old 12th Oct 2013 at 9:54 AM
These are simply amazing, so well worked on and beautiful, I can't wait to see more from you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 12th Oct 2013 at 12:10 PM
ahahahahah! do not worry. I was simply wrong grammar in the first comment (it is one thing that frustrates me the nerves write incorrectly) so I rewrote what you read in a new comment. I later discovered that comments can be edited, so I changed the first to comment and deleted the second. however, your creations are magnificent because the protagonist of the manga Princess Resurrection is, in fact, a princess who dresses in Gothic Lolita style and your dresses are perfect for her
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 13th Oct 2013 at 10:30 AM
I love your dresses, I never thought somebody could like big puffy dresses like me! (Nobody I know does at least......) Anyway, thank you I love these! Now all I want is more more more>.<
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 13th Oct 2013 at 11:29 AM
They are amazing, thank you very much :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 13th Oct 2013 at 9:33 PM
Will these work for sims3?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 14th Oct 2013 at 11:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ro3anne
Will these work for sims3?

well, I'm sorry but~ unfortunately no, they were made for Sims 2.

as far as I know, I don't think you can use sims 2 downloads for sims 3? unless you convert it????
or that's what I've heard. I have no clue on how sims 3 works. I've never tired as I don't own sims 3...yet.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 14th Oct 2013 at 11:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mai2008
I love your dresses, I never thought somebody could like big puffy dresses like me! (Nobody I know does at least......) Anyway, thank you I love these! Now all I want is more more more>.<

hahahaha! awww~ you're to cute! then that makes me very HAPPY. I love big puffy dresses to and yes indeed,
I'm planing to create more~YAY! Thank you for liking them *HUG*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 14th Oct 2013 at 11:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VampireAlexander
ahahahahah! do not worry. I was simply wrong grammar in the first comment (it is one thing that frustrates me the nerves write incorrectly) so I rewrote what you read in a new comment. I later discovered that comments can be edited, so I changed the first to comment and deleted the second. however, your creations are magnificent because the protagonist of the manga Princess Resurrection is, in fact, a princess who dresses in Gothic Lolita style and your dresses are perfect for her

oooh! aaha! oki~doki!!. yeah! I noticed that too,that you can edit comment, that's a great system.
Gothic Lolita style *sparkle eye* I LOVE LOVE LOVE Gothic Lolita style..I'm planing on create Gothic Lolita inspired clothing.
(((I myself dress in gothic lolita sometimes *giggle* ))) anyway. I glad to hear they are perfect for her. *thumb up*
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 15th Oct 2013 at 12:06 PM
In case anybody wanted the info, the total facecount for this beautiful ballgown is 3340, according to SimPE. Which is pretty normal in comparison to Maxis defaults. Also: Lovely gowns!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 15th Oct 2013 at 6:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by x3vi0l3nt_kissx3
I love these!

Thank youuu *HUG~ies*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 15th Oct 2013 at 6:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ijustneedsomeeyes
In case anybody wanted the info, the total facecount for this beautiful ballgown is 3340, according to SimPE. Which is pretty normal in comparison to Maxis defaults. Also: Lovely gowns!

Thank you Thank you Thank you
This is a great help. I've been ask acout this or the polycount..but I have no Idea what that is..or were/how to find it.only that one can use simPE. but sill no idea how.
so big thanks and duper glomp to youuuuuuuu.

btw. may I ask. facecount.. is that the same as the polycount?? and it that for the mesh????
if it is that I could maybe add it to the download info, if its Ok with you???
Page 1 of 2