Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cropped Pants with Deck Shoes for Kids

by fakepeeps7 Posted 14th Oct 2013 at 6:31 PM - Updated 14th Oct 2013 at 9:23 PM by fakepeeps7

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Oct 2013 at 9:30 PM
More pants for kidlets! Yay, deck shoes!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th Oct 2013 at 10:11 PM
These are wonderful! Thank you!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 14th Oct 2013 at 10:48 PM
Who cares about poly counts-these are awesome!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 15th Oct 2013 at 2:18 AM
The boy on the left with the spinning hat is Kristen Loste's son and the bao bao girl is Pascal Curious's daughter, correct?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Oct 2013 at 8:33 AM
Awesome!
Oooo, O love these! The shoes and everything is soo cool. You always come through for the kids. Thank you.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Oct 2013 at 6:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ijustneedsomeeyes
The boy on the left with the spinning hat is Kristen Loste's son and the bao bao girl is Pascal Curious's daughter, correct?

Nope... they're just my models that I created for the purposes of picture-taking. I didn't realize they looked like pre-made Sims!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 16th Oct 2013 at 6:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fakepeeps7
Nope... they're just my models that I created for the purposes of picture-taking. I didn't realize they looked like pre-made Sims!

Well, the premades do have typical features, especially any deceased parents.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 16th Oct 2013 at 5:54 PM
They are so cute. Thank you for all your child clothing. Without you the little Sims would be forgotten.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 7:23 PM
cute!