Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#26 Old 5th Nov 2013 at 5:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by missyhissy
Oh, like me as well then
Right, third time lucky, eh? I'm clearly not having a good day

Third time IS a charm. Perfect now and I've added you to the table. And here, have some coffee. I don't do any kind of days without it.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Advertisement
Scholar
#27 Old 6th Nov 2013 at 9:56 AM Last edited by RomerJon17 : 6th Nov 2013 at 10:15 AM.
September

World Trade Centre Memorial Pool

A national tribute to the men, women and children killed in the terrorist attacks of September 2001 and February 1993.
----
South Pool View

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Top Secret Researcher
#28 Old 6th Nov 2013 at 2:15 PM
March
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#29 Old 6th Nov 2013 at 2:31 PM
Table is updated. And we're just one month shy of a full calendar guys! Keep those entries coming.

"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Test Subject
#30 Old 6th Nov 2013 at 5:28 PM
November

Flanders Field ~ Remembrance Day, November 11th
Screenshots

(")>
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#31 Old 6th Nov 2013 at 5:56 PM
imey1997, your picture is too big. Also, can you please place it in img tags instead of attaching? You can just edit your thread with the updated picture and come back and give me a nudge to tell me you've fixed it.

Test Subject
#32 Old 6th Nov 2013 at 6:30 PM
[IMG][/IMG]

December
Test Subject
#33 Old 7th Nov 2013 at 9:18 AM
Default My entry :)
Its my first time joining challenge So I'm newbie
-And my english is bad so sorry-

Its my entry for March - International Women's Day : 8th March

Sorry If my picture isn't good cause the original size is 1329 x 646 then I resized it and it became like this

Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#34 Old 7th Nov 2013 at 2:23 PM
Welcome to the contest moradaulay5! Your entry has been added to the table.

is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
#35 Old 8th Nov 2013 at 12:38 AM

July.
Scholar
#36 Old 8th Nov 2013 at 1:01 AM
Yay! We have a full calendar now!

Just call me Blake! :)
Hola, hablo español también - Hi, I speak Spanish too.
Test Subject
#37 Old 8th Nov 2013 at 6:26 AM Last edited by violaine : 8th Nov 2013 at 6:39 AM. Reason: wrong size

April
Test Subject
#38 Old 8th Nov 2013 at 8:13 AM Last edited by heaven : 8th Nov 2013 at 4:00 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by heaven
Welcome to the contest moradaulay5! Your entry has been added to the table.

Okay and thank you xx

What is the meaning of 'disagree' on my post? I don't even understand!

-sorry for my bad english-
Scholar
#39 Old 8th Nov 2013 at 9:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by moradaulay5
What is the meaning of 'disagree' on my post? I don't even understand!

-sorry for my bad english-

It means... " I don't like it."
Just ignore it Your post is fine...

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#40 Old 8th Nov 2013 at 4:01 PM
spladoum and violaine, both of your second entries have been added to the table.

Moradaulay5, RomerJon is right. In a thread like this, people are likely using the disagree post as a dislike button. Don't worry about it; your entry is still counted.

Test Subject
#41 Old 9th Nov 2013 at 1:19 AM
December

Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#42 Old 9th Nov 2013 at 4:16 AM
Fenisa, what a lovely picture of Moonlight Falls (?)! That one has got to be my favorite EA town. I've added your entry to the table.

Field Researcher
#43 Old 9th Nov 2013 at 9:26 AM

October

Me back after a long hiatus :)
Test Subject
#44 Old 9th Nov 2013 at 10:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by heaven
Fenisa, what a lovely picture of Moonlight Falls (?)! That one has got to be my favorite EA town. I've added your entry to the table.

Tnx, that sure is my favorite town too!
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#45 Old 9th Nov 2013 at 2:37 PM
Another lovely entry added. Thanks Black Zekrom.

When we did the first calendar, December was the "hot month". Looks like this year, October is the coveted spot! Don't forget there are 11 other months everyone!

Test Subject
#46 Old 9th Nov 2013 at 7:34 PM
Default April
April

-Signatures must be five lines or less including spaces, please read the forum rules-
Instructor
#47 Old 10th Nov 2013 at 12:12 AM
January

side note: it represents the Chinese New Year - in 2014 its 01/31.
Test Subject
#48 Old 10th Nov 2013 at 4:24 AM
2 disagree in my post = I will lose.
Yeah that's true

bye
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
#49 Old 10th Nov 2013 at 11:12 AM
Moradaulay, the contest winners aren't determined by the number of "loves" or "disagrees" that a photo gets on this thread. A completely different set of people will determine the winners. Stop worrying about it, seriously.
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#50 Old 10th Nov 2013 at 2:22 PM
Jennuitte and Monsoon, you're both being added to the table. Monsoon, if you enter another month and the size is a PITA again you can just edit your entry post and replace the image. I'm glad you got it right though, that's an interesting take on January!

Page 2 of 6