Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Anakin

by tylersada Posted 6th Nov 2013 at 3:20 AM - Updated 7th Nov 2013 at 10:44 AM by tylersada : adding information per request

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Nov 2013 at 1:58 PM
It really does look stunning in your pictures! Well done!
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Nov 2013 at 11:25 PM
Default Thanks to you
Quote: Originally posted by Fergus' Mind
It really does look stunning in your pictures! Well done!

Thank you for looking after me on the CFF. I don't think I could have gotten this one fixed without you.

Nutty Sims Mommy.
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Nov 2013 at 5:25 AM
This is a really nice house! Mind adding more info about the house though?
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Nov 2013 at 10:54 AM
Default Description
Quote: Originally posted by Rebeldawg
This is a really nice house! Mind adding more info about the house though?

I added a short description to the home, but I'll give you more info here. It has 2 BR 3 Bath, 2 car garage, built at 405 Intrinsic way, Oasis Landing, fully furnished with pool and patio, also has roof top patio that is equipped for entertaining (bar, tv, stereo, etc.). It has 2 cars that could be deleted to reduce the price by about $90,000.00. I put a refrigerator and stove as well as the new food synthesizer in the kitchen (I made a copy a grocery and put it in Oasis Landing), I just like the old fashioned kitchen for my sims most of the time. The furniture is modern but I put more color into it, as I didn't like the completely neutrals of most of the homes in Oasis Landing. If there is anything else more specific you need to know, please ask and I will be glad to answer.

Nutty Sims Mommy.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 7th Nov 2013 at 1:40 PM
Default The Anakin House
I love this house but I can't download it as there doesn't seem to be anywhere to download the file.
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th Nov 2013 at 3:54 PM
Default File
Quote: Originally posted by KazzyC
I love this house but I can't download it as there doesn't seem to be anywhere to download the file.

The file is under the tab that says files. There is a link that says The Anakin.7z (it's a blue link). I tested it, it works. Let me know If you still can't find it.

Nutty Sims Mommy.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th Nov 2013 at 1:59 PM
I've got it now, thank you ever so much
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 9th Nov 2013 at 3:14 AM
Default so glad
Quote: Originally posted by KazzyC
I've got it now, thank you ever so much

I'm glad you got it. I hope you like the house. Thanks for downloading it.

Nutty Sims Mommy.