Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bioshock Little Sister

by GrayLeeStudios Posted 14th Nov 2013 at 6:08 PM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Nov 2013 at 8:48 PM
This is beautiful, thank you! I've been considering trying to do this myself for a long time, but I'm not an experienced creator. Awesome work!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th Nov 2013 at 11:36 PM
Wow, this is awesome! Thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Nov 2013 at 1:33 AM
Oooh, how creepy, I love the dress especially! It'll be perfect for another sim in my game :D
Thanks so much for this!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Nov 2013 at 10:59 PM
Not something I want in my game, but I can't not admire how well it came out. I do love the little sisters, and this really does them justice. Great work.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th Nov 2013 at 11:30 PM
I've always wanted to have a Little Sister as my daughter. Now I can. I love the Little Sisters so much because they're all very beautiful, gorgeous, adorable, and sweet! :lovestruc :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 16th Nov 2013 at 6:12 PM
Sweet customization! You really out-did yourself!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 30th Nov 2013 at 6:39 PM
Omg thank you! She is perfect! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th Feb 2014 at 7:57 AM
ah! thank you! I've been requesting this around on other sims 2 forums but it was never fulfilled! thank you!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th Feb 2014 at 4:59 AM
Look, Mister Bubbles! It's an angel!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 8th May 2014 at 10:46 PM
Being a big fan of the Bioshock series myself, I can honestly say that this Little Sister is just perfect! I just love the detail you put into her; even the dress is spot on!

So do you plan on doing any of the other Bioshock characters?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 9:36 PM
Love Bioshock, Love this!
Test Subject
#13 Old 25th Mar 2015 at 5:02 PM
This looks so amazing, but every time I try to install her, the content installer says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed." I have every expansion so I'm not sure what it means. I added all the meshes in case that's what it was, same result. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 21st Jul 2015 at 3:13 AM
WOW!!! I find this to be the best thing I have found on ModTheSims!!! I have been browsing this site for years and this was the greatest!! Thank you soo much! I am a huge BioShock fan!! Now i just wish they had some really good Silent Hill characters on here! (I may change that -- Wink Wink)

Thank you so much for your hard work, much appreciated!
Test Subject
#15 Old 28th Aug 2015 at 4:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by beautifulmonster1318
This looks so amazing, but every time I try to install her, the content installer says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed." I have every expansion so I'm not sure what it means. I added all the meshes in case that's what it was, same result. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

It's doing the same to me, if anyone knows what the problem is I'd like to know too
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 2:05 AM
Old thread... bleh.. can't install says I need a expansion what I have the Sims 2 UC o.o all expansion packs ... I really want this

Every gamer is unique take your time to find your own style, your own way to play,don't try to blend in with everyone, go on be different stand out don't be afraid, no matter what your age, no matter what you like you are you and that's what matters most.Go out at there have fun and play! ^-^