Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

1 Roxborough Terrace

by oliverstrahle Posted 13th Nov 2013 at 12:57 AM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Nov 2013 at 1:03 AM
Looking forward to the rest of the lots in this series. I imagine they will look spiffy together, based on this left end lot.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Nov 2013 at 1:22 AM
Nice and creative! I enjoy making new areas in my neighborhoods. Sometimes the long stretch of roads provided by Maxis can be somewhat intimidating when you're trying to create those neighborhoods that blend in well.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th Nov 2013 at 12:10 PM
This is JUST the ticket! Can't wait for the rest of the street. I have a whole generation of Uni graduates who can occupy the whole terrace. Nice that they can live close to each other...
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th Nov 2013 at 12:34 PM
They look good, Oliver, well done I like the traditional look of British building too.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Nov 2013 at 7:25 PM
This is amazing! i can't wait for the rest of the street!!!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 13th Nov 2013 at 7:26 PM
Also, how necessary is IKEA stuff...because i don't have it
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#8 Old 13th Nov 2013 at 7:41 PM
I too look forward to the series!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 13th Nov 2013 at 9:59 PM
This is lovely plus it looks a lot like the house where I grew up. I'm always on the look put for great British terrace houses so thank you
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 13th Nov 2013 at 10:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sims2fan473
Also, how necessary is IKEA stuff...because i don't have it

I'm not sure how the stuff packs work. Obviously the lot is unfurnished, so you probably don't need it, and I doubt they alter the game in the way that the expansion packs do, so you should be OK.

I'll try and get to uploading the rest of the lots!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 14th Nov 2013 at 5:58 PM
I'm always on the lookout for more terrace housing for my Victorian England neighborhood and this is perfect! Perfect number of rooms, perfectly not furnished, and I love the brick and Georgian touches of the exterior. I will definitely be keeping an eye out for the rest of the street. :)
Scholar
#12 Old 15th Nov 2013 at 7:39 PM
Beautiful job! I'm also looking forward to the rest of the street. I like having English-style terraced houses without using apartments, but...

You have to be careful with lots of frontage 1, if you abut them to each other. I've already run into a problem with the wonderful Beach Terrace lots as well as one called "Headland". For careers which have a helicopter pick up a sim at level 10 (Business,Politics,Paranormal,as well as several non-Maxis careers) It won't arrive at a width 1 lot that's packed in cheek by jowl. If the sim walks to work instead, he never returns. So be careful with the careers of the sims you put into such lots, or leave some spaces between.

Also, ordinary vehicles may have to queue up for access. If a ride to work is in front of the lot, the school bus won't come until it's gone. Also a the maid's van will hold up a delivery (groceries or book) van, etc.

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 22nd Jan 2014 at 1:46 AM
Love the brownstones in this collection! Thank you! :]