Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Carnegie Library

by cutsocks Posted 11th Nov 2013 at 1:59 AM

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Nov 2013 at 7:02 AM
Oh, awesome. You uploaded it. I thought this lot was awesome when you posted it for the competition. I'm sure lots of people will be able to use it!
Instructor
#3 Old 11th Nov 2013 at 10:12 AM
Very lovely, nice description too I love the little community meeting room.
Captain Louie
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Nov 2013 at 4:19 PM
One of my favorites from the contest! Glad you uploaded this, because it is amazing More, please!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 11th Nov 2013 at 4:57 PM
Amazingly awesome, but I don't have Pets or Fast Lane Stuff - can I still add it to my game without too much of a problem?
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Nov 2013 at 6:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by schweighsr
Amazingly awesome, but I don't have Pets or Fast Lane Stuff - can I still add it to my game without too much of a problem?

No vital build mode bits from Pets or Fast Lane, so shouldn't be much of a problem. I juse Fast Lane for the sofas (man, I love those sofas), arm chairs, and the tables in the computer room. Pets is a tad more, some overhead lights, a tree, a table outside, various paintings, maybe some posters in the meeting room, and the counters at the central desk and in the meeting room. All those should be replaced with base game things I would think.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Nov 2013 at 10:21 PM
Perfection! Just what I needed...so excited to put this in the world I am playing right now. Gorgeous work, love it!! Thank you very much.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th Nov 2013 at 2:31 AM
Really lovely and homey library. It's a library I could easily stay all day in, and I'm sure my sims will feel the same way. I'm going to download it. The only thing I have to do then, is figure out which world I want to put it in. Thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 12th Nov 2013 at 11:33 PM
This looks just like style of my local Carnegie library! Nice job.
Tartan McBadgerface
THANKS POST
#10 Old 13th Nov 2013 at 6:19 PM
It looks amazing! There's a Carnegie Library in my home town (in Scotland) so the name drew me in :P Definitely downloading this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 20th Nov 2013 at 12:20 AM
This is really cool
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 9th Dec 2013 at 9:27 PM
Gorgeous!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 6th Oct 2015 at 5:58 PM
Gorgeous, on the verge of breath-taking. The architecture is incredible, and the inside is cozy and elegant without being stuffy. I'd be at home in a place like this
Inventor
THANKS POST
#14 Old 25th Apr 2017 at 6:07 AM
Wonderful!!! It's just the right size and style that fits everywhere. Thank you!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 11th Jul 2017 at 10:01 AM
I love this library. Simple but perfect! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 8:22 AM
When I was in grade school, my class use to go to the library for story-telling time. Its happened to be a Carnegie Library given to Spokane, Washington for a library for our city. Thanks for the design.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 30th Jun 2019 at 10:08 PM
Absolutely lovely, timeless work. Played with it back in 2014 and it's still my favorite go-to Library lot for TS3. Cheers
Test Subject
#18 Old 20th Aug 2020 at 6:23 PM
This is wonderful! I work in a Carnegie library and you really nailed the look and feel of it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 29th Nov 2020 at 10:08 PM
the Carnegie libraries were so special and so few of them remain! it's heartbreaking. thank you for creating this lot. it's beautiful.
Test Subject
#20 Old 29th Nov 2020 at 10:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by herenyahope
nailed the look and feel of it.

very much agreed
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 27th Dec 2020 at 2:01 AM
the town i grew up in had a carnegie library - and the one i live in now had one. the one in my hometown is sitting empty, sadly, but it's still beautiful. the one where i live now has become a "literacy center" and has helped a lot of people. thank you for building this library for the sims 3. it's beautiful, and it's much appreciated.