Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jolly Holiday for Kids

by fakepeeps7 Posted 12th Nov 2013 at 6:22 PM
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Nov 2013 at 6:59 PM
These turned out quite nice! I can use the boys outfits for regular everyday clothing too. Love the shirts under the sweaters. That's my downloader thoughts. As a creator, I'm looking at the sweet UV mapping on that skirt and wondering which mesh it came from. It tempts me to age convert it!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Nov 2013 at 7:51 PM
I absolutely adore these! All of your outfits are perfect. The dress is just like the H&M dress which is my all time favorite outfit. And I like the boys outfit because it's hard for me to find boys clothing. But I love these! You are the best Sim children's clothing maker out there. :)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th Nov 2013 at 7:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
These turned out quite nice! I can use the boys outfits for regular everyday clothing too. Love the shirts under the sweaters. That's my downloader thoughts. As a creator, I'm looking at the sweet UV mapping on that skirt and wondering which mesh it came from. It tempts me to age convert it!

It's already age-converted, actually. It was the skirt from one of the H&M adult dresses (it was a sundress originally). The UV mapping was sweet, and I didn't want to mess with it... so if you look at the actual mesh, you'll see that I had to get creative to keep the mapping intact!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 12th Nov 2013 at 10:24 PM
I just wanted to take the time to thank you, not only for this, but for all the things you have made that now grace my game. One thing I love about your clothes is that you offer a variety of colors, but you never sacrifice quality. Also, if you ever decide to make a teen version of these, I would grab them up in a minute. It is so hard to find good clothes in a yellow/gold tone, especially for males, without it being a flood fill so I grab any good stuff that I find. Anyway, thank you so much for this and so much more!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 26th Nov 2013 at 6:55 PM
Perfect for tweens! Thank you! All of my other little girl dress ups are for little little girls.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st Dec 2013 at 10:30 PM
I love these! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st Feb 2014 at 5:10 PM
Gorgeous! This is a beautiful set!