Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Santa's Victorian - Base Game

by Christine11778 Posted 1st Dec 2013 at 10:29 PM - Updated 2nd Dec 2013 at 12:26 AM by Christine11778

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Dec 2013 at 10:40 PM
HA! this is lovely. Thank you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Dec 2013 at 11:23 PM Last edited by ClicknPsycho : 2nd Dec 2013 at 2:17 PM. Reason: All is wonderful
This is beautiful, can you upload some pics of the floor plans?

You are wonderful, thank you
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Dec 2013 at 12:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ClicknPsycho
This is beautiful, can you upload some pics of the floor plans?

I added them.

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 2nd Dec 2013 at 8:12 AM
I don't download houses for sims 3 because I have so much cc. But have to tell you that I am in love with your Santa's House. It's so inviting, so well built with so many pretty details that I have bathed my eyes in this beauty. A big Thank you for sharing this Christmas pearl.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Dec 2013 at 1:41 PM
This is gorgeous. I don't even... i want to live there, like, forever? :D
Thank you so much for sharing, and for using no CC and little store content (free stuff to boot). This is going right into my downloads folder :3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th Dec 2013 at 12:31 AM
This is wonderful! I have to ask, how on earth did you do the roofing? Its very similar to the second empire roof type which I love! Is there a possible tutorial in the future?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 28th Dec 2013 at 4:15 AM
Mann this is awesome o: And superrr cutee :D
I barely comment, so feel free to feel special about it (;
Field Researcher
#9 Old 22nd Jan 2014 at 10:24 AM
the work that wet into this really shows. its breathtaking...and to think its only base game. what an achievement
Instructor
#10 Old 30th Jan 2014 at 8:12 AM
Looks so beautiful can't wait to get Season's so I can get snow ...awesome job

You only live once make the most of it..:)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 19th Mar 2014 at 6:03 PM
thanks
THANKS POST
#12 Old 19th May 2014 at 11:27 PM
gracias
Instructor
THANKS POST
#13 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 9:15 AM
thanks so much it looks picture perfect in my winter world....
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th Feb 2016 at 5:17 PM
Looks great! Will this house work with the most recent patch? Thanks in advance!
Scholar
Original Poster
#15 Old 28th Feb 2016 at 7:19 PM
it is a base game home and I believe i have the patch number listed. if you have your game patched through at least that patch it should work.

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.