Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

3 Breakfast Options: Flaffle Waffles & Llama O's Cereal

by AriesFlare Posted 4th Dec 2013 at 7:37 PM - Updated 5th Dec 2013 at 2:25 PM by AriesFlare

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Dec 2013 at 7:47 PM
Finally,i found some very usable meals
Thanks AriesFlare ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Dec 2013 at 8:10 PM
Looks so tasty! Thank you for more wonderful food! More food options for my chef Sim. It's a talent of his to fatten up all the local kids who come to play with his kidlets.
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Dec 2013 at 9:01 PM
I'm glad that you like the food that I've made.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 4th Dec 2013 at 9:42 PM
This is great, I've been wanting some nice waffles for sometimes, and my Llama Party thanks you for supporting their political advertising!
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 12:41 PM
This is amazing, thank you so much! I love new foods Unless I'm dumb I couldn't get my sim to make it though. Do our Sims have to learn the recipe or can they just go straight to the fridge and prepare it? Do we just have to install one of the breakfasts or can we use all 3?
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 4:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by confusion210
This is amazing, thank you so much! I love new foods Unless I'm dumb I couldn't get my sim to make it though. Do our Sims have to learn the recipe or can they just go straight to the fridge and prepare it? Do we just have to install one of the breakfasts or can we use all 3?

You have to install the file in your sims 2 downloads folder. You get to your downloads folder by going to the following; Admin>Users>Documents>EA games>Sims2>downloads

During breakfast time, you will see a Flaffle Waffles tab. The waffles have their own fridge tab so that they will be easier to find.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st Jan 2014 at 6:59 PM
Thanks for sharing these oh so cute cereal & I was hoping to find a waffle option. Will enjoy using these in my game. Thanks bunches :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th Jan 2014 at 8:45 PM
i have downloaded many food downloads....and yours came out beautifully. Maybe we can link up and you can teach me how to create downloads as well
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 13th Feb 2014 at 2:27 AM
Default Thanks.
Quote: Originally posted by Hotink4u
i have downloaded many food downloads....and yours came out beautifully. Maybe we can link up and you can teach me how to create downloads as well

Thanks. I do have a tutorial on here somewhere. You can find it in my "Sim chefs" group.
THANKS POST
#11 Old 16th Feb 2014 at 10:07 PM
thank
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 27th Mar 2014 at 9:35 AM
I adore these breakfast options!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 25th Jun 2014 at 7:42 AM
thank you so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 24th Jul 2014 at 6:06 PM
Great
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 3:16 AM
thank you
Scholar
THANKS POST
#16 Old 9th May 2015 at 5:08 PM
I always wanted more cereals :D
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 6:11 AM
thank you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 15th Jul 2016 at 8:48 AM
Great to have more breakfast options! Thank you!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#19 Old 19th Feb 2017 at 1:08 AM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 19th Aug 2017 at 9:08 PM
Thanks!