Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Deep Freeze Professional Ice Bar

by Menaceman44 Posted 7th Dec 2013 at 10:50 AM - Updated 7th Dec 2013 at 3:42 PM by Menaceman44

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 37 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th Dec 2013 at 12:00 PM
Oh wow, this is so great! I hardly use this set, but I might use it more now with a real bar.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 7th Dec 2013 at 1:40 PM
Wow! You did it! This is great!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Dec 2013 at 1:46 PM
"I wanted it manned by actual bar staff but neither of the LN professional bars fit the theme."

Does this mean it doesn't get staffed with NPC bartenders, or that it does, but you don't like them?
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 7th Dec 2013 at 2:16 PM
This is pretty cool! I--I mean...COLD. ;) :giggler:
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Dec 2013 at 2:43 PM
Awesome! Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 7th Dec 2013 at 2:51 PM
That's awesome! Thank you! :-D
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#8 Old 7th Dec 2013 at 3:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jeromycraig
"I wanted it manned by actual bar staff but neither of the LN professional bars fit the theme."

Does this mean it doesn't get staffed with NPC bartenders, or that it does, but you don't like them?

Sorry to confuse you. This bar DOES get staffed by a game-generated mixologist. They won't wear Outerwear clothing on their own though I am afraid.
What I meant was that I wanted to have manned bars in the Limited Edition Ice Lounge venue but didn't like either of the existing EA bars as they didn't fit the ice theme.
I also have a Supernatural themed professional bar I am working on at the moment that should be released in the next few weeks.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 7th Dec 2013 at 3:59 PM
Thank you so much, I didn't want to use the ice lounge cause of that bar, but now...thanks so much!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Dec 2013 at 4:02 PM
I'm happy to see this, because I don't understand why EA hasn't added any more professional bars to the catalog. Thank you so much for sharing your bar!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 7th Dec 2013 at 4:11 PM
Omg please do the others bars i hated that non of the other bars wasnt made to be ln types as well as home ones
\ty so much for this one
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator THANKS POST
#12 Old 7th Dec 2013 at 4:55 PM
This is absolutely fantastic. I downloaded an ice club and was just looking for a replacement professional bar. I squeed when I saw this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 7th Dec 2013 at 5:59 PM
Oh! This is great. I wanted this forever. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 7th Dec 2013 at 6:39 PM
Wicked good idea!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 12:44 AM
This is awesome! Do you have any plans to "professionalize" other ea bars?
One Minute Ninja'd
THANKS POST
#16 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 2:51 AM
Nicely done! we have so few professional bar choices, it's great to have another one, especially one that fits a theme that's really been lacking in playability, the ice lounge.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 3:47 AM
THANK YOU so much for the bar! I'm glad to have another bar for my sims!
Is it possible you can change some other bars and make them professional bars? Can you almost make us some elevators? Just askin'
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 4:25 AM
Perfect...thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 5:53 AM
Oh, I have missed this one, thanks :o)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#20 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 6:01 AM
I don't have said set, so I probably won't be getting this one, but it does look fab!
I am SO happy to hear you're working on more professional bars, as I always make my own venues, and only having 2 bars is getting on my nerves. So thank you in advance
Scholar
THANKS POST
#21 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 9:40 AM
Thank you! You are my hero!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#22 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 10:30 AM
Thank you so much! I was so bummed when this Limited Edition set did not have a Professional Ice Bar.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#23 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 7:41 PM
Great work! I wish all the bars had their professional counterparts, though. Thanks for your hard work in creating this and for sharing it with the community! :D
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#24 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 9:07 PM
Too many juice bars and only two professional bars. This is very welcomed, thank you. I was hoping for a professional ice bar instead of the usual juice bar when EA first announced the Ice Lounge.

I don't know if you take requests or not but if you do I am wondering if you would like to also create 'Juice on the House' into LN bar. It is from the Viva Las Vegas Living set if you own it and are willing.

I look forward to your SN LN bar.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 9th Dec 2013 at 2:26 AM
Thank you so, so much for this! I also don't understand the lack of professional bars - it's not like there aren't lots of different venue types in game, after all! I loved the idea of an ice lounge - and then never actually used it because not having a proper bar just looked wrong.

You are a star for sharing this!
Page 1 of 2