Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Yvette

by Namiex3 Posted 29th Dec 2013 at 11:55 PM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Dec 2013 at 11:56 PM
I am really, really impressed with how lovely and unique she is - like a real person, striking, and interesting. It's nice to see a sim that isn't "model-pretty" - really really nicely done!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Dec 2013 at 2:35 AM
Love the face sculpting you did! "Striking" is exactly the right word to describe her. I'm glad you included a picture of her smiling too ;)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Dec 2013 at 9:14 AM
Can you believe how long i have waited for you to upload her?
You did a great job.I really like her.
Constant Contestant
#5 Old 30th Dec 2013 at 10:51 AM
Like the others have said before, unique and striking looking. She looks as though she has an interesting life.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Dec 2013 at 10:59 AM
Wow, I love this sim - just what HP said: so unique, striking, realistic and interesting-looking. Great job!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 4th Jan 2014 at 9:53 PM
I'm impressed, her face is equally unique without the included CC. Really nice, I'm going to make good use of her
Toaster Strudel Addict
#8 Old 17th Jan 2014 at 7:10 PM
She's so pretty, in a real way. Not the typical model pretty. Very nice! Great job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 4th Mar 2014 at 3:05 PM
Great thanks! She's so... so... unusual! I like this very much ;)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 17th Apr 2014 at 12:03 AM
Thanks! She will be nice in my trailer park as a single mom and 3 kids! just what i needed
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 19th Apr 2014 at 2:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by frenchyxo22
Thanks! She will be nice in my trailer park as a single mom and 3 kids! just what i needed

Get her a sugar daddy.

My derring-do allows me to dance the rigadoon around you. But by the time I'm close to you, I lose my desideratum.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 31st Oct 2014 at 7:27 PM
thank u!:)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 1:29 PM
Fantastic! All hardships of life are carved into her facial expression. She is going to be my favourite poor sim.
Instructor
#14 Old 15th Apr 2016 at 10:36 PM
Love this face. I'm starting a new game and looking for unique faces and Yvette definitely qualifies. She looks so real.

And I am delighted to see her in my dress. So glad you are using it.