Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Base Game Windows - Part 2

by Michelle Posted 11th Jan 2014 at 3:10 AM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Jan 2014 at 10:07 AM
I don't even think about whether I want it or not. I just see your username and immediately hit the DL button.

Thanks once again.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 11th Jan 2014 at 6:26 PM
Thank you! I like using white for my Sims' houses, but not all of the original whites of the different windows match. Now my Sims can have different window shapes that actually look like they go together!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Jan 2014 at 3:12 PM
Is part 1 not out yet, or was it released in the past and I missed it? Because I know I want it, along with this I can't say it enough, you are fabulous.
Theorist
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Jan 2014 at 11:38 PM
@ gummilutt: Yes part one is out, you will find it HERE. I actually put a link in the related uploads but I suppose I should have put it in the text as well, sorry. BTW Big hugs for making my day, your comments always manage to put a smile on my face, thank you.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Jan 2014 at 7:41 PM
Thank you, I didn't think to check related downloads. Silly me. I'm really excited to get back to building things, with all the great recolors I have now have of Maxis items.

I'm glad the comments are well-received, I always feel repetitive but you should get to hear how great your creations are Making ugly items usable is no small feat.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 3rd Mar 2014 at 1:19 AM
I love your objects. Thank you!
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Apr 2014 at 4:36 PM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 7th Aug 2014 at 3:34 AM
THX
Test Subject