Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

El Flamingo Mexican Restaurant

by triciamanly Posted 21st Jan 2014 at 3:59 PM

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st Jan 2014 at 4:12 PM
Ooooooh, I've uh, my simmies have been craving some good Mexican food! This looks like a great place
Flamingos are always a good sign too. Thanks!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st Jan 2014 at 5:13 PM
MmmmMexican...
*Ahem* This is a great design, wish I could dine there myself!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st Jan 2014 at 5:37 PM
wow very nice... thank you ... keep up the great work
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 21st Jan 2014 at 5:46 PM
Love this Anne Love the mural on the wall too
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 21st Jan 2014 at 10:17 PM
Very good work, i like, just what I was looking for, thank you.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st Jan 2014 at 10:31 PM
this is awesome!! thanks!!
*shrugs*
retired moderator THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd Jan 2014 at 1:18 AM
This looks better than some of the real Mexican restaurants in my town!
Alchemist
#9 Old 22nd Jan 2014 at 10:15 AM
Looks fantastic Anne!

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 22nd Jan 2014 at 11:15 PM
Love it!!!!!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#11 Old 23rd Jan 2014 at 4:38 AM
Many thanks for the comments. It means a lot to have your work noticed!

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 24th Jan 2014 at 8:53 PM
Very cool!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 26th Jan 2014 at 10:53 PM
Wonderful restaurant with everything I need for a Dream Date. I put in a photo booth just to add another interaction. Thank You very much because all of my sims love it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 27th Jan 2014 at 7:21 PM
You go Girl!!!!!!!!! I'm downloading this into my Game. Needed a Mexican resturant to drink the Lime Margaritas. lol
Alchemist
Original Poster
#15 Old 27th Jan 2014 at 9:19 PM
Nothing is more gratifying than hearing from players that they're enjoying taking Sims to this restaurant! I had in mind the Macayo's at 75th and Thomas in Phoenix when I was building it. El Flamingo is only somewhat similar, but Macayo's does have the beautiful mural walls. Thanks so much to all for the comments.

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Instructor
THANKS POST
#16 Old 8th Feb 2014 at 12:58 AM
This was too good to pass up. The floor space and decor will be great in the game. Thanks so much.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#17 Old 27th Feb 2014 at 6:53 PM
This looks great in the game, but in lot view the second floor disappears and the roof hovers over it - very odd-looking! Any idea what causes this or what to do about it?

The murals are great - just like the ones in real Mexican restaurants of the type you take your visiting in-laws to. (As opposed to the place you stop at for breakfast tacos on the way to work.) Too bad you can't specialize the podium to restrict the menu to enchiladas, menudo, etc. without running it as an OFB business.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#18 Old 27th Feb 2014 at 11:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
This looks great in the game, but in lot view the second floor disappears and the roof hovers over it - very odd-looking! Any idea what causes this or what to do about it?

The murals are great - just like the ones in real Mexican restaurants of the type you take your visiting in-laws to. (As opposed to the place you stop at for breakfast tacos on the way to work.) Too bad you can't specialize the podium to restrict the menu to enchiladas, menudo, etc. without running it as an OFB business.

Peni, I see what you mean about the second floor. I did some experimenting, and if you remove the pieces of red tile roof over the windows and front door area, the walls will reappear. Thanks so much for your comment!

]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 28th Mar 2014 at 11:37 PM
Love!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 22nd Aug 2014 at 7:35 PM
This is truly gorgeous!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 12:27 AM