Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Elsa's Coronation Dress - Disney's Frozen

by Evi_LBC Posted 30th Jan 2014 at 8:42 AM

45 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Jan 2014 at 2:24 PM
Awesome, beautiful! Love your dresses! Keep up the good work!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 31st Jan 2014 at 1:56 AM
Oh I love Frozen! Definitely downloading this. Thank you
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 31st Jan 2014 at 2:17 AM
Who doesn't?
Quote: Originally posted by BeckyBoo8
Oh I love Frozen! Definitely downloading this. Thank you

Ahaha who doesn't love Frozen? definetely my favourite Disney movie (along with the Lion King) :P
I'm currently working on Elsa's Ice Dress and Anna's winter dress, and I already uploaded Anna's coronation dress, so maybe you want to check that one too? :D
Thank you for downloading!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 31st Jan 2014 at 8:18 PM
I have not seen in frozen but in love the dresses in it espicaly Elsa's dresses.
Test Subject
#6 Old 1st Feb 2014 at 3:30 AM
Aww it is beautiful :lovestruc I've just watched this movie. It was amazing and my first thought was "I should definetly make this dress for sims!". Apperantly you made it before me (even though i make for sims 3 ) and did a really amazing job :lovestruc Thank you !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 1st Feb 2014 at 10:37 AM
thank you
THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st Feb 2014 at 11:18 PM
Stunning! cant wait for the ice dress!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Feb 2014 at 7:19 PM
Default ice dress
Quote: Originally posted by richelle<3
Stunning! cant wait for the ice dress!

thank you
the ice dress is actually finished, I just need to take some screenshots and upload it. So hopefully it'll be accepted at the first try and then it'll be up soon :P
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Feb 2014 at 5:01 PM
Thank you,but if i have a sim I can put in the sim?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 7th Feb 2014 at 9:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by saitam fed
Thank you,but if i have a sim I can put in the sim?

sorry, I don't really understand your question?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 8th Feb 2014 at 3:22 AM
This is amazing!! You handled the cape very well! Thank you for making this for the Sims 2! I look forward to your future creations! :)-
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 11th Feb 2014 at 7:23 AM
I have a question, could you possibly make Hans and Kristoff's outfits? I know the meshes you could use if you'd like me to forward them to you. I'm in love with you coronation outfits!
Test Subject
#14 Old 11th Feb 2014 at 8:21 AM
Also, only problem is in my game is the dress turns into a knee high skirt with tights that look like the lower portion of the dress, with some wedge high heels. Does this have a mesh??? :'(
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 11th Feb 2014 at 5:58 PM
Hey Sparx,
I've never really made a male outfit before, and school has started again, but if I do find some time, I might try it
Also, this dress should be base game compatible, I've used a Maxis mesh, only the cloak has a mesh, so I can't explain, why it is not shown properly in your game.. :s
Sorry :s
Test Subject
#16 Old 12th Feb 2014 at 12:15 AM
I found out it was due to a default replacement, I deleted it aand now it works! SUCH A LOVELY DRESS! I'll be posting some photos for you with my Elsa model :lovestruc
Test Subject
#17 Old 12th Feb 2014 at 1:14 AM
Here's some photos of your wonderful work!
http://sparxart.deviantart.com/art/...%253A1392164933
http://uriahgallery.deviantart.com/art/Elsa-433473315
And here is your Anna dress with my Anna model:
http://sparxart.deviantart.com/art/Summer-428164557
http://sparxart.deviantart.com/art/...ation-428163041
I might be making a sims 2 machinima or trailer... possibly even a series.
Your work is so awesome!!!!!! Thanks for sharing them!
(Im surprised you use paint to make this! It is really good for a work done with paint!)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 13th Feb 2014 at 9:16 AM
Thank you I'm glad it works now
I would love to see a mini series and yes, I use paint a lot, because I really don't know how any other program works :P
Field Researcher
#19 Old 14th Feb 2014 at 10:57 PM
Hey Evi, are you aware that your screenshots are a bit smooshed? Do you need help setting your game's aspect ratio, or finding a screenshot program that doesn't distort images? I'd be happy to help, if so. I'd love to see previews that really show off your textures.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 15th Feb 2014 at 5:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AlfredAskew
Hey Evi, are you aware that your screenshots are a bit smooshed? Do you need help setting your game's aspect ratio, or finding a screenshot program that doesn't distort images? I'd be happy to help, if so. I'd love to see previews that really show off your textures.

I'm not really sure what smooshed is :s so I guess I'm not aware my screenshots are smooshed, no :P
I'm quite a noob on technical stuff, so I really don't know what to do and what not to do with my game settings... I use Fraps to take screenshots, I don't know if there are better ones, but I suppose I could do with some help figuring out how to take better screenshots
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 15th Feb 2014 at 9:34 PM
"That perfect girl is gone", when in fact she's right here! (bad joke)

Thanks for the download!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#22 Old 16th Feb 2014 at 7:18 AM
Evi, Alfred is right - the screenshots are distorted. This can be due to various things, but you can keep the aspect ratio of the pictures if you change the game setup a little for upload shots. If you play in a windowed mode don't resize the screen - make sure it is using one of the resolutions in the list.

I have my square pixels set to on - see which setting makes your sims etc look less long and thin and stretched.

I would also recommend cropping pictures - this is a handy mod to get rid of the red lines - just put it in your downloads folder: http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/showthread.php?tid=1552

I did a quick edit of one of your pictures: http://www.modyourpanties.com/hosti...16021533evi.jpg As you can see the edit has blurred the edges a little, but see how much nicer it looks with the sim in proportion and no red lines or action icons?

I see you have made a lot of effort to try and get a nice set going and to pose the sim well, so its a shame that these easily fixable things are making it so your work is not shown off 100%. If you like you can post in creator feedback and we can try and help there.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#23 Old 18th Feb 2014 at 2:08 AM
Thank you so much for this! I love Frozen!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 18th Feb 2014 at 4:13 PM
Thanks Leefish, it does look a lot better like that
I'll try to get better screenshots soon
THANKS POST
#25 Old 28th Feb 2014 at 3:47 AM
thank you
Page 1 of 2