Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Request: Belladonna Sandwich (Lunch Sub)

by AriesFlare Posted 5th Feb 2014 at 4:17 PM - Updated 2nd Jul 2014 at 5:29 PM by AriesFlare

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Feb 2014 at 6:13 PM
Thank you so much for creating my request.
If you'd like to create more unique subs, here's the website from the foodbar where they sell Belladonna (I translated it into English with Google translations): http://bit.ly/1isqnXR
They have much more unique combinations for subs. Enough to make your own sandwich bar (which I really want to do in the game.)
If you like pictures of a certain sandwich let me know. It's only a few miles from where I live and I go there often anyway
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Feb 2014 at 6:29 PM
Very nice preparation step. Shows the melon and other interesting ingredients. :)
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th Feb 2014 at 7:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lientebollemeis
Thank you so much for creating my request.
If you'd like to create more unique subs, here's the website from the foodbar where they sell Belladonna (I translated it into English with Google translations): http://bit.ly/1isqnXR
They have much more unique combinations for subs. Enough to make your own sandwich bar (which I really want to do in the game.)
If you like pictures of a certain sandwich let me know. It's only a few miles from where I live and I go there often anyway

I'm glad you like this sandwich mesh. Making these subs are fun and almost tedious at the same time. But, I might make a few more subs.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Feb 2014 at 8:40 PM
You can get some inspiration on that site I got the Belladonna from.
I noticed not all words were translated (because they are a dialect). If you don't understand something, let me know
I'd love to see some more.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Feb 2014 at 11:21 PM
Love your custom foods. Thank you!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 8th Feb 2014 at 12:44 AM
I love having these in my game. Lately my Simmies eat lots of subs. Thanks so much . ;)
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 8th Feb 2014 at 3:25 PM
I'm so hungry now! Yummy, delicious, tasty, juicy sub! Gimme it! :D
THANKS POST
#9 Old 16th Feb 2014 at 10:02 PM
thank
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 31st May 2014 at 11:51 PM
Where is the download link i cant seem to find it ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 11:30 PM
Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 3:13 AM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 6:18 AM
thank you