Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pocci's Sheer Curtain Recolors

by iCad Posted 5th Feb 2014 at 2:33 AM

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 30 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Feb 2014 at 3:00 AM
Absolutely perfect! In darkness I shall NOT dwell - any more; for now I has sheers. Yay for a mesh I already have. Yay for Dowland. Thank you, iCad <3
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Feb 2014 at 5:46 AM
Thanks Icad, these needed new colours!!

Ps where is the thing above the curtain in pic 3 from preeeeety pleeeease? :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Feb 2014 at 6:27 AM
Icad, I cannot get the curtains to hang on the windows unless I use the moveObjects on cheat code. Are they suppose to work like this?
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Feb 2014 at 7:36 AM
Now I almost feel bad for downloading something that caused you so much hairloss, but rest assured it was not for nothing, at least. They look beautiful, thank you! And thanks to Roger Taylor and Sting!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Feb 2014 at 9:37 AM
Thank you iCad, will be snaffling these when I return home from work today :D

PS Your upload text does make me giggle
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 5th Feb 2014 at 5:28 PM
hey ! im listening to the wind of change, i like this ^_^

Mirani no
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Feb 2014 at 8:16 PM
Jerryking, looking at the original post for these that iCad linked to in the description, it says "They do not function as curtain but as a wall deco."

These are absolutely lovely, and exactly what I needed! Thanks so much, iCad!
Undead Molten Llama
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#9 Old 5th Feb 2014 at 11:29 PM
Yay, comments. :lovestruc

@CatherineTCJD: Yup, Dowland is awesome. And Sting is awesome for recording Dowland. But then, Sting's just awesome, period.

@ ekrubynaffit: The curtains in pic 3 are a TS3 conversion. It comes in three pieces, right and left and the little middle piece, so they're sort of modular. They're part of one of Veranka's sets of conversions. This set here, specifically: http://verounique.livejournal.com/23911.html. They are now on my "To Recolor" list because I've been using them an awful lot.

@ Jerryking: Yup, BreeAnn81 is correct; Pocci cloned wall deco instead of a curtain to make the meshes, so you'll need moveobjects on to place them over a window or door. I, unfortunately, never notice that sort of thing because moveobjects is turned on by default in my game. It's part of my user start-up thingy.

@ Lili975: Glad my hair loss benefited you. Seriously, I've got enough hair for 5 people, so I could certainly stand to lose some.

@karen lorraine: Well, I try to be entertaining with descriptions. And I'm always somewhat irreverent when leaving credits. You should see some of my album notes. I think my favorite part of recording is writing liner notes, actually. Classical music can be so pretentious, so I like to be un-pretentious when I can be.

@ mirani no & BreeAnn81: I'm very glad you liked and that I could provide what you needed. Use them in good health!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Feb 2014 at 8:31 AM
Thanks these are brilliant, just what I've been looking for :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th Feb 2014 at 7:39 PM
These look AMAZING! Thank you!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 8th Feb 2014 at 7:48 PM
Lovely recolours. Thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 8th Feb 2014 at 8:24 PM
Icad these are great! I really do like these curtains and was hoping someone would do more recolors. I LOOOOVe these in game they really are pretty so rest assured your hair loss is not in vain. Know that I will be up well past my bedtime decorating with these curtains and your lovely recolors! (Your comments are really funny too :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 9th Feb 2014 at 10:48 PM
These are gorgeous!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 10th Feb 2014 at 12:37 PM
They are great! Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 11th Feb 2014 at 4:31 AM
These are absolutely beautiful, just amazing. I don't really play the Sims 2 anymore since Sims 3 came out, but these curtains make me want to play it again! Thank you, these are just gorgeous.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 14th Feb 2014 at 11:07 AM
Is beautiful!!!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 16th Feb 2014 at 8:27 PM
Those are truly beautiful! Thank you!
THANKS POST
#19 Old 28th Feb 2014 at 12:35 AM
Gorgeous recolors! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 8th Apr 2014 at 8:55 AM
Thankyou , some of us still prefer the sims 2 game and love to moderize. thankyou again.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 20th Jun 2014 at 6:29 AM
thank you so much...

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 8:24 PM
Thank you ! :)
Theorist
THANKS POST
#23 Old 21st Jul 2014 at 4:31 PM
Thanks for make new things for the game. These look lovely! Grabbing them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 14th Aug 2014 at 5:19 AM
I've been looking for curtains everywhere! These are perfect!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 21st Aug 2014 at 12:20 AM
Thank you!
Page 1 of 2