Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

46 Island View-Beach Hut Starter for Isla Paradiso

by zenomia Posted 5th Mar 2014 at 2:46 AM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Mar 2014 at 8:45 AM
Lovely little house. Very creative use of such a small space.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Mar 2014 at 10:58 AM
This is so cute, thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th Mar 2014 at 11:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tanjaedv
Lovely little house. Very creative use of such a small space.

Thanks! Took some time to get it to actually be functional but got there in the end thankfully
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Mar 2014 at 11:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MiniMimi
This is so cute, thank you!

I'm glad you like it! I hope you get a chance to use it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Mar 2014 at 2:23 AM
Love this house!!!!!!!! It's too cute. Thanks for sharing it
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th Mar 2014 at 10:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rene81
Love this house!!!!!!!! It's too cute. Thanks for sharing it

You're welcome I hope you enjoy playing it
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 26th Mar 2014 at 6:12 PM
I don't have the right expansion pack so I (unfortunately!) can't play with this house, but I just wanted to say that it looks amazing! Definitely one of the best, if not my absolute favorite, Sims 3 houses I've seen yet. Love the colors and the set up - you make small seem fun! I may even consider buying the EP.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 31st Mar 2014 at 11:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NaeShelle
I don't have the right expansion pack so I (unfortunately!) can't play with this house, but I just wanted to say that it looks amazing! Definitely one of the best, if not my absolute favorite, Sims 3 houses I've seen yet. Love the colors and the set up - you make small seem fun! I may even consider buying the EP.

Aww that's a shame! Thank You! I really appreciate your feedback It took some creative thinking to make such a small space usable but I'm glad I took the time to do it! I just went colour crazy but I love it! XD it's a great EP so I'd recommend isla paradiso is beautiful!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 21st May 2014 at 4:35 PM
*so* cute. the exterior is lovely but the interior is what really sells me on it. i'm so bad at combining patterns/bright colors but you have a great eye for it.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 8:59 AM
AWESOME.