Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

St John's University Dorm

by Karen Lorraine Posted 5th Mar 2014 at 11:52 PM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Mar 2014 at 7:46 AM
thank
Pretty Space Pony
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Mar 2014 at 3:27 PM
Your students get a hottub outside?! Spoiled brats Thank you for uploading and awesome recolours!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 9th Mar 2014 at 10:41 PM
The perfect dorm for music majors! Your rugs look fantastic, completing your musical theme.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Mar 2014 at 10:49 PM
Thank you everybody :D

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Aug 2014 at 4:05 AM
Hi! It's a great design! Love it!
However, it's set as a community lot. And I can't move my college students in
Test Subject
#7 Old 27th Apr 2018 at 10:34 PM
Default community lot?
I love this lot but its set as a community lot and not a dorm. Is there a way to change it into a dorm?
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th Apr 2018 at 11:04 PM
@aiesha1
I'm so sorry about that. Enter the cheat below and follow the instructions and it should then be zoned correctly.

changeLotZoningdorm

Changes the zoning type of the lot. Before rezoning a lot using this cheat, make sure there are no Sims currently living in the lot. To use this cheat, enter the lot that you would like to rezone, and then enter the cheat, choosing one of these zoning options. Save and exit to neighborhood and re-enter the lot. More specific information on using this cheat can be found at: Game Help:Change Lot Zoning.

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!