Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Universal Toddler Seats

by Danjaley Posted 11th Mar 2014 at 12:45 AM - Updated 8th May 2017 at 8:04 PM by Danjaley : Update

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Mar 2014 at 3:12 AM
Thanks for all the cute mods you created for toddlers and babies!
Instructor
#3 Old 11th Mar 2014 at 6:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lulu_c
Thanks for all the cute mods you created for toddlers and babies!

Ditto!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Mar 2014 at 10:13 PM
More toddler stuff from Danjaley! More toddler stuff from Danjaley! *does a happy dance* I love your creations, got them all! Thanks
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 12th Mar 2014 at 12:26 AM
Having witnessed a toddler falling off of a cushion and even an ordinary hardwood chair as well, I can say that really, the real warning should be "Never put a toddler on top of anything they can fall off of, unless you're prepared to intervene". =)

Fantastic work as always!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Mar 2014 at 3:42 PM
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 14th Mar 2014 at 7:07 AM
I love it! It will be very useful not to have to use specific chairs. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 8:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JT`
Having witnessed a toddler falling off of a cushion and even an ordinary hardwood chair as well, I can say that really, the real warning should be "Never put a toddler on top of anything they can fall off of, unless you're prepared to intervene". =)

I actually logged in to MTS on my tiny smartphone just to take your advice. I put it a bit shorter though
Forum Resident
#9 Old 27th Mar 2014 at 1:01 AM Last edited by K9DB : 27th Mar 2014 at 1:29 AM.
Just wondering, and it's not really that noticeable, but if it's easy to do, can the drop and sun shadows be removed? Just looks a little strange under the chairs and they're not really necessary...but I won't complain if you don't, still LOVE them

Edit...hmm...well, maybe the sun shadow ones are a bit long when you use them outside, but they're not that bad :P
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 27th Mar 2014 at 1:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by K9DB
Just wondering, and it's not really that noticeable, but if it's easy to do, can the drop and sun shadows be removed? Just looks a little strange under the chairs and they're not really necessary...but I won't complain if you don't, still LOVE them

Edit...hmm...well, maybe the sun shadow ones are a bit long when you use them outside, but they're not that bad :P

Shadows are the part of object creation I'm worst at (but don't tell anyone ). However, I'm planning to update these anyway, so I'll see what can be done about the shadows, too. It could take a little while though, as this is pretty low on my to-do list at the moment. Glad you like them, anyway. :D
Forum Resident
#11 Old 27th Mar 2014 at 8:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Danjaley
Shadows are the part of object creation I'm worst at (but don't tell anyone ). However, I'm planning to update these anyway, so I'll see what can be done about the shadows, too. It could take a little while though, as this is pretty low on my to-do list at the moment. Glad you like them, anyway. :D

Hi Danjaley, thanks for the reply. No big deal
You're objects are always very well made with a lot of thought to detail, I can't WAIT to see what you make next!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 2nd Apr 2014 at 4:35 AM
I cannot resist! Nice work! [:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 1st May 2014 at 7:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by K9DB
Hi Danjaley, thanks for the reply. No big deal
You're objects are always very well made with a lot of thought to detail, I can't WAIT to see what you make next!

Finally updated (better late than never)! I got rid of the black square under the chair, but I couldn't think of anything to do about the sunshadow.
Test Subject
#14 Old 7th May 2014 at 10:15 PM
Default Thanks
very good!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#15 Old 10th May 2014 at 11:37 AM
Thanks for this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 1st Jun 2014 at 1:04 AM
I love your work, you make it more fun with the toddlers!! Thank you so much!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 21st Jun 2014 at 7:52 PM
omg its sooooo cute
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 12:23 PM
--:--
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 3:14 PM
Your creations are so original. Thank you! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 2nd Feb 2015 at 3:39 PM
This is great! no more baby seats that cant snap to the table!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 5th Mar 2015 at 4:31 PM
nice work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 12:52 AM
~非常喜欢~=w=
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 7th Aug 2015 at 12:04 AM
Hi, not sure if you're still working on Sims 3 now that 4's out. I really like the toddler seats you've created and will definitely use them. I am wondering though, if it's possible to create booster seats for the toddlers? I faintly remember having one as a kid so I could eat at the 'big table'. Just a suggestion, and I understand if you're done with 3. Just curious! :)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 8th Aug 2015 at 9:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ARRen5ch
Hi, not sure if you're still working on Sims 3 now that 4's out. I really like the toddler seats you've created and will definitely use them. I am wondering though, if it's possible to create booster seats for the toddlers? I faintly remember having one as a kid so I could eat at the 'big table'. Just a suggestion, and I understand if you're done with 3. Just curious!

Hi! I'm still happily playing and creating for Sims 3. Concerning booster sets, there are still those two, Shmoopie / Loubellesims make from my toddler chairs. I just saw that she changed her tumblr url so here are the new links:
http://loubellesims.tumblr.com/post...t-cast-allot-of
http://loubellesims.tumblr.com/post...u-my-first-mesh
Thank you for bringing it to my attention, I'll update the links in the main post.
Test Subject
#25 Old 17th Aug 2015 at 3:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Danjaley
Hi! I'm still happily playing and creating for Sims 3. Concerning booster sets, there are still those two, Shmoopie / Loubellesims make from my toddler chairs. I just saw that she changed her tumblr url so here are the new links:
http://loubellesims.tumblr.com/post...t-cast-allot-of
http://loubellesims.tumblr.com/post...u-my-first-mesh
Thank you for bringing it to my attention, I'll update the links in the main post.

Oh, thanks for those links, they are greatly appreciated! I love having booster seats and still, of course, your creations. Especially the books, something about books always gets to me. And the little cushions will do very nicely in my games with a more formal look to them. And booster seats for my families where looks aren't a concern and not everything has to match, so thanks for those links! Glad you're still working on 3 too!
Page 1 of 2