Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

St John's Learning Resource Centre - No CC

by Karen Lorraine Posted 9th Mar 2014 at 10:25 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Mar 2014 at 10:54 PM
St John's is turning into a top tier university! I'm trying to figure out what you used to divide the tables in the study room. It looks great, as does all of the decor.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Mar 2014 at 10:57 PM
Thank you, Anne. I used a painting from IKEA and 3 columns :D

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Pretty Space Pony
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Mar 2014 at 9:22 AM
No CC? I'm impressed! I hope the walls and floors of the practice room are properly sound-proofed, but then again, who goes to the library for studying anyways?
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Mar 2014 at 9:51 AM
Hahaha, the loos are inbetween the study area and the practice room - I thought of that :D

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th Mar 2014 at 10:11 PM
I like the painting and column idea, I might just have to steal that :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Mar 2014 at 12:12 PM
Very very good and original work, i like, thank you.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 11th Mar 2014 at 7:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
I like the painting and column idea, I might just have to steal that :D
Thank you, Jo, steal away :D

Quote: Originally posted by jlouis
Very very good and original work, i like, thank you.
Thank you, jlouis, I am pleased that you like it :D

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 11th Mar 2014 at 10:31 PM
I really like these i downloaded the dorm last night and extrated everything and popped it into my downloads folder but I went into Lots & Houses I could not find it anywhere
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 11th Mar 2014 at 10:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ailishbxx
I really like these i downloaded the dorm last night and extrated everything and popped it into my downloads folder but I went into Lots & Houses I could not find it anywhere
Have you tried looking in your Uni hood? Did you install the Dorm via the Clean installer? Lots should not be put in the downloads folder.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 19th Mar 2014 at 9:05 PM
I love it!!!!!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 19th Mar 2014 at 9:29 PM
Thank you

Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 26th May 2016 at 4:07 AM
I love the colors and layout of this lot. It strikes me as a place that would attract more serious students (those in their final years). Thank you so much for this beautiful lot!