Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Driftwood

by triciamanly Posted 12th Mar 2014 at 5:31 AM

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Mar 2014 at 7:03 AM
Lovely! I didn't know (hadn't tried) hot tubs up on a foundation - cool idea! Thanks ;)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Mar 2014 at 3:57 PM
This is beautiful. I love the design and layout. It looks wonderfully playable! And the pool area is lovely. Thank you :)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Mar 2014 at 4:42 PM
Really pretty from the front!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 12th Mar 2014 at 4:56 PM
Looking great!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 12th Mar 2014 at 8:59 PM
Yay! Another stunning modern design that I really adore. You've done a great job of this one; just like you do on all your uploads.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th Mar 2014 at 11:27 PM
This looks great, thanks. I'll probably redo the inside but the outside is something I wish I could do. Lovely!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#8 Old 14th Mar 2014 at 3:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CatherineTCJD
Lovely! I didn't know (hadn't tried) hot tubs up on a foundation - cool idea! Thanks

Catherine! Thanks for commenting. I like how the hot tub looks, but, you have to go up one floor to see it, so I'm not sure if people will like it. I hope you're busy building and not taking my high scores.

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#9 Old 14th Mar 2014 at 3:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bozlove
This is beautiful. I love the design and layout. It looks wonderfully playable! And the pool area is lovely. Thank you

bozlove, many thanks for commenting. I'm so happy you like the house. I hope you enjoy redecorating with some good ep stuff!

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#10 Old 14th Mar 2014 at 3:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lorinsv60
Really pretty from the front!

Many thanks lorinsv60! The front is what I most enjoy building, followed by living rooms, dining rooms, and then the rest I'm not as crazy about.

]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#11 Old 14th Mar 2014 at 3:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by polen_89
Looking great!

polen_89, thanks so much for commenting!

]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#12 Old 14th Mar 2014 at 3:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Fergus' Mind
Yay! Another stunning modern design that I really adore. You've done a great job of this one; just like you do on all your uploads.

Thanks so much Fergus. I know how simmers love modern, but I really prefer old country houses, especially English. This was fun though, except base game is so repetitious.

]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#13 Old 14th Mar 2014 at 3:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mayislocked
This looks great, thanks. I'll probably redo the inside but the outside is something I wish I could do. Lovely!

Yes, please redecorate. I was hoping people would customize it since base game is a bit limited! Thanks so much for commenting!

]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 17th Mar 2014 at 7:06 PM
This house is gorgeous and being cc free is a big bonus!
Oh,it's base game - even better
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 21st Mar 2014 at 6:51 AM
Very nice design. Looks really great and you managed it without CC. Congrats!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 10:12 PM
I realllllllly wanna know from where can I find it? find custom content houses..
Alchemist
Original Poster
#17 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 11:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by loloakour00
I realllllllly wanna know from where can I find it? find custom content houses..

Hi loloakour! Do you mean where to find it in your game? After clicking on download, be sure you save the file in EAGames, Sims2, Downloads folder. Right click on the file and chose Extract here. In a couple of seconds a sims2pack with the file name will appear. Double left click on it and the game installer will open. Click install. Start the game and you should find the house in your lots and houses catalog in the neighborhood screen. Hope this helps!

]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 17th Jul 2014 at 1:25 AM
its awesome
Test Subject
#19 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 6:25 AM
How do you download it? I've looked over the whole page and can't find download
Alchemist
Original Poster
#20 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 4:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by greenqueen
How do you download it? I've looked over the whole page and can't find download

Hi greenqueen, to download, right under the screenshots it says, "Files". Click on that and then you will see the file to download. Hope that helps! All the best.

]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 6:11 PM
thank so much!
Test Subject
#22 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 8:44 PM
I just tried to use it and it crashed my game. I have the Sims 2 Super collection for mac and I've had other cc houses work fine??
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 10th Nov 2014 at 1:33 AM
Thanks for your fine work !!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 3:39 AM
This looks great, I like the bamboo surrounding the pool in the back. Thanks!
Sockpuppet
THANKS POST
#25 Old 22nd Jan 2015 at 8:49 PM
THANKS
Page 1 of 2