Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 7:16 AM
Nice job. I already new how to make a cellar/basement but this is a good and easy tutorial to understand.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 4:43 PM
Thankyou!!! This Is Amazing!
Test Subject
#53 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 4:13 PM
Thanks alot for this help. Have tried to make a cellar before but it has never worked... so thanks!!! :-)
#54 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 4:25 AM
doors?
I saw something about locking doors and such a while back in a sims 1 mod forum.... this would be awesome to have a phat padlock on the cellar so the girlscouts cant get out... i mean.. umm... :sorry:
Test Subject
#55 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 4:07 PM Last edited by C00k1e : 4th Jan 2006 at 4:08 PM. Reason: Added a smiley
I've made basements before, but they always were too small. I tried that, and I could get it right. Thanks!

C00k1e
#56 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 3:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Yuurei
Hey all, I'm not sure if anyone made already such a tutorial, so correct me if I'm wrong. Anyway, I made an easy to follow tutorial about how to create a cellar in 9 easy steps, thus adding another floor level. You can read the tutorial here: http://kitana.freesuperhost.com/cellar/cellar1.html

Happy building

really cool thanks :salute:
#57 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 7:22 PM
Awesome!

You know what?... I've tryed it a couple of times before, but it never came out this easy and nice...

I have made some sort of a cellar, in wich there is a swimming pool, although it isn't that deep, its like half-wall deep... Nice idea!... now i have a room where to put all my garbage i don't want to get rid of LOL!
Test Subject
#58 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 9:53 PM
thanx. i made a real good cellar! xxx

From ur good old pal, Mimi.x

(())Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has
//\\survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 7:44 AM
That was a really fantastic tute. Thanks dude!
#60 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 8:26 PM
Default thanks
thanks for the cellar instructions

they look like they will work REALLY well. :wowsers:

i am going to go try it now! :sprint:

:elephant: ~Brittany~ :elephant:
Test Subject
#61 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 10:12 PM
omg im not im so dumb lmao i understood it but i read wot ppl was writing and sum of them was saying tut and i thought it was tut as in a disapointing tut bt it means tutorial lmao im so dumb
Test Subject
#62 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 7:32 PM
I found that incredibly helpful. Thanks.
Test Subject
#63 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 6:40 AM
Thank you that worked!
Quote: Originally posted by BebopCowGirl
in reference to what you said about not being able to dig the right amount, you should make just one square of brick foundation, then get some paint that has a strip of white, or any color on the bottom of it(kickmolding?). Just keep digging until you reach the strip at the bottom of the painted 'wall' & that will be the right amount of digging done.

:joy: Thank you very much as I could not get it to let me build a wall, but this technique worked perfect!!! :joy:
Test Subject
#64 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 11:09 AM
thanx.....heres a TIP tho..... IF YOUR WALLS LOOK GOOD AS FAR AS HOLE DEPTH....BUT THE FLOOR LOOKS WAY TOO HIGH.... THE WALL IS RIGHT...I FILLED IN THE
TILES THAT LOOKED GOOD..AND THE ONES THAT LOOKED WRONG DROPPED DOWN
TO THE ACCEPTABLE LEVEL... hope that is stated clearly and is helpful..thanx 4 the excelent tutorial
Test Subject
#65 Old 4th Mar 2006 at 9:50 PM
omg, that is so cool it WAS the EASIEST tutorial and it worked. yipeee
lol
Test Subject
#66 Old 22nd Mar 2006 at 4:44 PM
thanks yoorei! until now my basements have been bland little one room things with the foundation wall as walls. This is awsome! :nod:
Test Subject
#67 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 4:32 AM
Thanks. I used this tutorial to make a bunker-like home. It's totally underground except for the entrance
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 3:02 AM
Looks neat and doable for a newcomer like myself. Pardon the additional newcomer question, but is this strictly for new lots or can this be done on ones being lived in w/out wrecking things up?

It's time to workout: "Gramb a chambliss! Flab leeb!!!"
Mad Poster
#69 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 8:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by purpledaddy98
Looks neat and doable for a newcomer like myself. Pardon the additional newcomer question, but is this strictly for new lots or can this be done on ones being lived in w/out wrecking things up?

If your building is on a foundation, quitely likely you can do so, then just follow this tutorial to do so. If not, the opposite. That's because, the basement still takes at least a level to form unless until the day Maxis would provide a built-in basement tool, or someone finally can mod into the wall and foundation or pool tool settings along with the UI to get the underground levels available...
Test Subject
#70 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 11:14 PM
Do you have to build the cellar beside the house or underneath the first floor like a basement?
Mad Poster
#71 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 6:26 AM
This tutorialis is about building the basement type of cellar.
Test Subject
#72 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 9:42 PM
I can't make a cellar! How do you "delete foundation"?? Please tell me!!

--**JaZ**--
NapsterfroG

Quote:
Life is like a box of Simlish-chocolates, you never know what your gonna get!
Mad Poster
#73 Old 4th Apr 2006 at 7:44 AM
Select the matching foundation tool and press-hold the "ctrl" key, use the tselected tool to delete the region you want.
Test Subject
#74 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 3:22 PM
thanxs 4 the guied
Test Subject
#75 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 4:35 PM
ye it top i gonna give it a go
Page 3 of 7