Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Parabola - A Personal Oasis

by Tee Hee She Posted 24th Apr 2014 at 12:32 PM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Apr 2014 at 12:51 PM
First to reply! Well, what a great house! Hope to see even more creations from you Tee Hee Hee (She?)
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 24th Apr 2014 at 3:14 PM
This is NOT what I expected after seeing the main picture, great CFE'ing there!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 24th Apr 2014 at 5:32 PM
Absolutely STUNNING! Amazing job! Bravo!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 24th Apr 2014 at 7:42 PM
I am so happy to see a building by you again I really love your style - Its very unique.
This house is amazing...as always:D
Instructor
#6 Old 24th Apr 2014 at 10:08 PM
Dat roof though

Knight Of The Moon
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 25th Apr 2014 at 8:54 AM
Phänomenal!!!

Hoffnung ist nicht die Gewissheit dass etwas gut ausgeht, sondern dass es Sinn macht, egal wie es ausgeht. (W.Havel)
- I try to translate - who finds errors can keep them ;-) :
"Hope is not being sure for a good end, but that it has sense, whatever comes."
Pic by ebekastein @ yahoo.co.uk
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 26th Apr 2014 at 12:33 PM
WOW! This is amazing! Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th May 2014 at 2:38 PM
Beautifully done, but having to ferret out and download questionable CC--and let's face it, ALL CC is questionable for many reasons depending on the system--and install it kind of discourages this player.
mature minion
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 8th May 2014 at 1:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Eklutna
Beautifully done, but having to ferret out and download questionable CC--and let's face it, ALL CC is questionable for many reasons depending on the system--and install it kind of discourages this player.

You really don't need any of the decorative items and you could replace the windows so you only really need 3 items of cc of which two are from here on MTS and the other is a very reputable blog.

I do, however, understand trying to limit the amount of CC in your game and I appreciate that, I did try to limit myself but the decorating possibilities with OSMP and the resizers were just too much to pass up.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 13th May 2014 at 1:20 AM
Just outstanding creation! What a genuine beauty. How ever, I have one quick question for you.. *cough* (needlessly dramatical).. On what adress was this lot placed, in Palm Springs??
THANKS POST
#12 Old 16th Jun 2014 at 3:06 AM
This is amazing, love it!
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 12:41 PM
I really like this house and I would just like to say well done this must have took you HOURS
mature minion
retired moderator
Original Poster
#15 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 3:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
What world did you use in the screenshots? It looks like the Grand Canyons!

It is a store world, Lucky Palms, and yes it does look like that part of the USA doesn't it!
Test Subject
#16 Old 24th May 2015 at 9:04 AM
Just thinking about the amount of planning that has to go into these makes my brainmeats hurt.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 7th Oct 2017 at 7:36 PM
Nicely done!