Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Seagull Island Shops

by joandsarah77 Posted 8th May 2014 at 8:31 AM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th May 2014 at 10:37 AM
Oh how cute, Jo, and it looks so beachy too!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th May 2014 at 5:18 PM Last edited by CatherineTCJD : 8th May 2014 at 9:53 PM.
These look great
I can smell the salt!

Oops - typos are sometimes funny!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th May 2014 at 9:50 PM
Thanks Karen

Lol Cat, I think you mean smell. Well since it's at the top of a cliff overlooking the ocean I bet the wind would be laden with salt. If sims had wind or salt.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Banned
THANKS POST
#5 Old 9th May 2014 at 12:07 AM
It's so cute. I wish though the sign could be in Simlish, but it's still great as it is. Thank you.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th May 2014 at 12:13 AM
I haven't seen light up letters in Simlish, but the store doesn't come with the lights it's just a suggestion. if you know of any lights in simlish I'd be happy to post a link.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 12th May 2014 at 5:34 PM
Since I love the Maxis playables but hate the neighborhoods/lots, I'm on a mission to completely renovate Pleasantview (with attached Bluewater, Sim State, Downtown, + Vacations). I suck at building houses so 90% are downloaded lots. I've placed this lot in new Bluewater, near the back and across the street from the beach. It fits perfectly and looks wonderful in neighborhood view! Malcom Landgraab recently bought it and his customers stay ALLLL day, just hanging out, ha.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 12th May 2014 at 10:43 PM
@Bellusion: I actually just started on renovating selected Pleantview lots and will be uploading the first one, Brandi Brokes trailer shortly.

So glad this lot fits your hood and needs.

~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 15th May 2014 at 4:28 AM
Wow Jo, this is really neat! I'll definitely be using this lot.
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 2:05 PM
I hope we can buy fish 'n' chips here! Just the smell of the salt air and the frying chips - I can imagine it all!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 16th Aug 2014 at 5:17 AM
Where did you get the letters at?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 16th Aug 2014 at 6:58 AM
The link is in the description.

~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 11:12 PM
Just what I was looking for! My new island getaway location needed a small set of shops and these are perfect! Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 11:10 PM
thank u!:)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 21st Mar 2016 at 4:47 AM
Thank You
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#16 Old 7th Dec 2019 at 5:59 PM
Thank you