Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Little Forest Cottage

by triciamanly Posted 13th May 2014 at 5:51 AM

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 31 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th May 2014 at 6:45 AM
So pretty! I love the front and the little stone playhouse.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th May 2014 at 8:13 AM
This looks gorgeous, Anne, so like a little English cottage.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th May 2014 at 8:47 AM
I love this :--) thanks!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th May 2014 at 9:53 AM
Beautiful Anne, looks so cosy, could go in and pop my feet up right now!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th May 2014 at 11:13 AM
This is gorgeous! Can't wait to have it in my game :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th May 2014 at 2:21 PM
This is perfect for my movie!! *---* You have no idea, you just saved a life!!!
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 13th May 2014 at 6:49 PM
Beautiful as usual! The dining room looks amazing, and I love the little outhouse!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 13th May 2014 at 8:33 PM
Sweet! The perfect cottage <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 13th May 2014 at 10:18 PM
Oh, you outdid yourself. This is amazing. The only thing I'll swap will be the kitchen. I use the Shakerlicious Kitchen Set & I think it will fit this perfectly. You did such a wonderful job!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#11 Old 13th May 2014 at 10:51 PM
Thanks so very much for the comments. They are the lovely ending for my somebodyallie projects!

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Test Subject
#12 Old 14th May 2014 at 2:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by triciamanly
Thanks so very much for the comments. They are the lovely ending for my somebodyallie projects!

I'm just so flattered that you were able to do them. And you did them so well. Thank you again for working your magic.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#13 Old 14th May 2014 at 4:11 PM
This is lovely! Since it's been uploaded yesterday, great birthday present to me

Thanks, can't wait to get it in my game!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#14 Old 14th May 2014 at 5:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TotallySimsCrazy
This is lovely! Since it's been uploaded yesterday, great birthday present to me

Thanks, can't wait to get it in my game!

Yeah! Happy Birthday my beautiful simming friend!!!

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 14th May 2014 at 5:43 PM
This is so beautiful. thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 14th May 2014 at 10:16 PM
Beautiful! Charming! Cozy! I could live here! Thank you for sharing!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#17 Old 15th May 2014 at 12:57 AM
Pretty house, thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 15th May 2014 at 11:28 PM
Love it! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 20th May 2014 at 11:30 AM
This looks so quaint and I love the layout, and the little playhouse!
Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 22nd May 2014 at 9:23 PM
I know I've already commented, but I just had to come back! Anne, your landscaping always impresses me - it's my biggest failing, I wish I could create something half as nice as this!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 31st May 2014 at 7:20 PM
Charming cottage! You have all the buildings look great!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#22 Old 3rd Jun 2014 at 10:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyAngel
I know I've already commented, but I just had to come back! Anne, your landscaping always impresses me - it's my biggest failing, I wish I could create something half as nice as this!

LadyAngel, thanks so much for your sweet comment. I never used to focus on landscaping either, but then, I started getting interested in it and now the exterior of my lots is much more fun for me than the interior. I love to dig holes and place trees in them because I think it looks like bushes or ground cover. I've sort of been expecting someone to comment that it slows their game down or blocks the view, but of course it's pretty easy to delete and flatten. Any sim could find themselves rich if they got rid of my lowered trees!

]
Mad Poster
#23 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 7:34 AM
Lowered trees... clever! I'll have to try that out! I wonder though, for the shrubs that are ACTUALLY shrubs, can Sims still get in there to tend them? Or are you using plastic clones of them, so they don't have to deal with the menial labor of gardening, and can just enjoy their beautiful greenery? Either way, another lovely lot!

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#24 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 9:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zarathustra
Lowered trees... clever! I'll have to try that out! I wonder though, for the shrubs that are ACTUALLY shrubs, can Sims still get in there to tend them? Or are you using plastic clones of them, so they don't have to deal with the menial labor of gardening, and can just enjoy their beautiful greenery? Either way, another lovely lot!

Many thanks for your comment! No, I used real trimmable shrubs. I selfishly go crazy with shrubs to make my lot look good and then leave downloaders with the gardening nightmare. Can you tell us more about the plastic clones? Sounds like a great solution. I know there's a no gardening hack out there too.

]
THANKS POST
#25 Old 9th Jun 2014 at 2:48 PM
thanks i really love it.
Page 1 of 2