Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Bridge House

by Volvenom Posted 21st May 2014 at 7:39 PM - Updated 21st May 2014 at 8:23 PM by Volvenom

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 5:29 PM
I would love to have a loft house look like this! So real! Please let me know if you have made any lofts or apartments similar to this house. Great Job!
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Jun 2014 at 6:09 PM Last edited by Volvenom : 7th Jun 2014 at 6:25 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by 787happiness
I would love to have a loft house look like this! So real! Please let me know if you have made any lofts or apartments similar to this house. Great Job!

I like variation, but perhaps for a future build, we'll see. Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad you like it
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Jun 2014 at 2:38 AM
It's nice i like it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 7:19 PM
I like it! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 7:54 PM
You are great building great houses. Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd Aug 2014 at 12:40 PM
thanks
Test Subject
#8 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 1:28 AM
I need some help! I installed this and everything went well. But when I try to place the house in a lot when I get to the rotate lot screen it's blank and the house doesn't show up. Any suggestions?
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#9 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 7:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Krystalina96
I need some help! I installed this and everything went well. But when I try to place the house in a lot when I get to the rotate lot screen it's blank and the house doesn't show up. Any suggestions?

You mean you try to rotate and can't see what way to turn it? I wouldn't have a clue. You should try the help menu above Did you try to place it to see if it's visible then?