Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Crayola Carpeting

by iCad Posted 31st May 2014 at 4:07 PM - Updated 27th Jul 2014 at 8:21 AM by iCad

54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 45 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 31st May 2014 at 5:15 PM
These are so lovely! Thank you. I'm not even playing right now, but I'm getting these for when I get back into it. You picked a wonderful texture!

My baked oatmeal has almonds, bananas, coconut and chocolate. And often strawberries.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 31st May 2014 at 5:28 PM
My life is complete now. Thank you! I didn't even know I wanted this, until I saw it. (: I don't think I ever had raw umber, but there were a few of the colors that I grew up with, that have since been retired. Anyway, I can't wait to put these in my sim houses!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 31st May 2014 at 5:45 PM
These are gorgeous and as always I have had a giggle reading your upload text :D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 31st May 2014 at 6:41 PM
I love these! :-) I checked out when Raw Umber was retired and apparently it was when I was four. No wonder I don't remember it! I feel weirdly young now :-D Thanks for sharing these, I expect that they'll get a lot of use in my game :-)
Theorist
THANKS POST
#6 Old 31st May 2014 at 7:18 PM
Very pretty! Thank you.
Pretty Space Pony
retired moderator THANKS POST
#7 Old 31st May 2014 at 8:01 PM
Please stop making my downloads folder explode Thank you for the download and the witty upload texts
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st Jun 2014 at 2:24 AM
Oo, these are awesome and necessary; I lovelovelove making brightly-colored houses, but tend to stick to wood floors or the 70s shag carpets because I don't like the textures or colors of other carpeting choices. I'm surprised there isn't a "raw umber" carpet, though :P

(And that's been retired? Now I feel old, too. There's probably still an old tub of crayons left over from when I was a kid down in the basement of my parents' house, complete with raw umber and rad 80s fluorescents.)

Edit: crayon name fail, I has it.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 1st Jun 2014 at 3:18 AM
*sniff* I always preferred Burnt Sienna to Raw Umber - but, they were both faves.
Psst - Crayola - Mac n'Cheese isn't a color

These carpets are nice and plush! I want to sink my toes right in! Thanks :D

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st Jun 2014 at 4:42 AM
Your carpets make me want to build. And color something with crayons. :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 1st Jun 2014 at 10:11 AM
Thank you for all the pretty new rugs. Wonderful colors
Undead Molten Llama
Original Poster
#12 Old 1st Jun 2014 at 11:14 AM
*cackles madly* Glad people like these. I now want to do other things in these colors, God help me...

@Siofra: I can has your baked oatmeal, plz? Well, less the almonds. I'm not a fan of almonds, unless in the form of almond milk, which I use all the time now that I'm vegan. I guess I like the taste but not the texture.

@laurajte86: Yeah, 1990. 1990 was a bad year, for in that year the world was deprived of raw umber crayons. Swear, it was the best color. Well, the best color for making a protest statement, anyway, given that the color was roughly "poo brown." Which, of course, was why I picked it. I was a "clever" 5-year-old..

@Klaartje: Sorry, dear, but my goal is to make your Downloads folder explode. Yours, specifically. Because I'm a clever 50-year-old, too.

@Aegagropilon: We totally need stuff in the 80s fluorescent crayon colors! Eye searing neon things...Oh, wait, that stuff's already at GoS, isn't it? Ah well. Old news. *is now contemplating how to go about making a stash of raw umber crayons to keep for posterity, so that they may see the glory*

@CatherineTCJD: Well, fortunately for you, my dear, Burnt Sienna has not been retired. It's still as ugly as ever, however. And apparently Macaroni & Cheese IS a color. So sayeth Crayola. Kraft Dinner: Now gracing your kid's crayon box and triggering subconscious cravings for neon-colored pasta products! It's a conspiracy!

@COEG: Do eeet! Both things. Maybe at the same time.

...Gee, can you tell it's getting close to my bedtime?

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Mad Poster
#13 Old 2nd Jun 2014 at 8:44 AM
I am in love with the colours. Completely!!! Thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 3rd Jun 2014 at 11:58 AM
After a long time having had "old fashioned" and Victorian inspired rooms for my sims - I started to be more modern and colorful
half a year ago ... so these carpets are very much needed and welcomed in all my sims houses
Thank you so much
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 3rd Jun 2014 at 4:47 PM
My favorite ones are Tickle Me Pink, Wild Strawberry, Magenta, and Silver! :lovestruc :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 12:35 AM
I just want to say thank you for your amazing recolours and shares. They're appreciated!
THANKS POST
#17 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 2:09 AM
This's so lovely Thanks!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#18 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 6:30 PM
Initially, I was looking through this palate, convinced I had a variation of all these colors downloaded throughout the years. "Blue .... check." "Scarlet ... check." "Granny Smith Apple ... wait. I don't HAVE a light green carpet?"

So thank you for allowing me to fill in some of these gaps. :)
Test Subject
#19 Old 9th Jun 2014 at 9:27 PM
Is this for the Sims 3?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 11th Jun 2014 at 7:57 PM
Thank you for all the colors, even the bright ones
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#21 Old 12th Jun 2014 at 7:04 PM
These are so pretty! I can't wait to use them :)
Test Subject
#22 Old 14th Jun 2014 at 8:15 PM
These are great, and they resemble the texture of my carpet at home (in the non-Sim world). I like to add stuff like that to my buildings in the game, so finding this was so lucky for me!
In addition, you appear to have quite the personality, and I laughed while reading what you wrote (including your response to a comment here). Thanks for the joy you spread. I'm tickled as pink as a Wild Strawberry (oh that was awful ^////^; ).
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#23 Old 15th Jun 2014 at 2:24 AM
Oh, love these! Thank-you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 15th Jun 2014 at 6:42 PM
Where is the furniture from, I love love love it!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 19th Jun 2014 at 9:38 PM
Beautiful!
Page 1 of 3