Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

High Fashion Necklaces - 2 Styles

by Cleos Posted 4th Jun 2014 at 5:17 PM - Updated 8th Jun 2014 at 6:32 PM by Cleos : Forgot some extra info

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 5:43 PM
WOW! These are really wonderful, can't wait to see them in game :) thanks for sharing :*
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 7:49 PM
They are very pretty, thank you.
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 8:52 PM
Are you reading my mind? You're reading my mind! You are! I just saw beaded necklaces much like this in a Servv catalog and wished someone would make them. You're like a magic beaded necklace wish granting fairy! Thanks for sharing.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 10:40 PM
these are amazing i love it! thank you so much for making them! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 10:59 PM
Beautiful
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#7 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 11:02 PM
These are very nice but what are they categorised as? Are they found as jewellery or something like glasses? You should really put that in your description.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 2:13 AM
As a former beader, I am very amazed at your work-because one of the few very difficult necklaces we try to do is a collar style. I could only envy those who were able to make them successfully in real life.
Now my pixel women will finally have their beaded necklaces! Thanks for the lovely download!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 11:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
These are very nice but what are they categorised as? Are they found as jewellery or something like glasses? You should really put that in your description.

Hey!

As you can see I didn't list BV as required for this download to work, so they are categorised as glasses.
Liana's mesh is from 2006 or something, so it is actually based on glasses. I will edit my post for the ones that won't understand - Thanks for noticing!
Not actually evil.
#10 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 5:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cleos
Hey!

As you can see I didn't list BV as required for this download to work, so they are categorised as glasses.
Liana's mesh is from 2006 or something, so it is actually based on glasses. I will edit my post for the ones that won't understand - Thanks for noticing!

Good to know. I don't like having to look at the mesh or check required EPs. It's very nice to have that right in the thread. Another question: can the necklaces be worn with glasses? The original mesh and recols may have been glasses, but you can edit your own to be a different accessory category. My geek chic ladies want necklaces too! Thanks again, LOVE these.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 6:44 PM
Thanks . Those are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 8:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
Good to know. I don't like having to look at the mesh or check required EPs. It's very nice to have that right in the thread. Another question: can the necklaces be worn with glasses? The original mesh and recols may have been glasses, but you can edit your own to be a different accessory category. My geek chic ladies want necklaces too! Thanks again, LOVE these.

I tested it for you, and they sure can! (Gosh, these Happy-New-Year-2007 glasses make me nostalgic ) Well, yet another detail to add to the description. Thanks!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 9:31 PM
A very nice addition to the ladies accessories. I love the detail on the necklaces.
Not actually evil.
#14 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 11:55 PM Last edited by CatOfEvilGenius : 6th Jun 2014 at 12:10 AM.
I tested it for you, and they sure can! (Gosh, these Happy-New-Year-2007 glasses make me nostalgic ) Well, yet another detail to add to the description. Thanks!

Thanks much for verifying that!

Been looking for hours now for that red hair. I think the mesh is Trapping's, but the recolor looks like an HC or Vaidu or Remi or Simgaroop??? Lots of old hair uploads are missing their pics now and I can't find it. You don't happen to remember who made it or have a link, perchance?

edit: If you enable testingcheatsenabled while in the neighborhood view, then pressing Shift+N while in CAS, you can see the file name of the hair in the CAS hair catalog. If you'd look that up for me, I could google it and would be very grateful. Not that you need to, but would send lots of warm fuzzy vibes your way.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 1:25 AM
Beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing :)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 12:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
Thanks much for verifying that!

Been looking for hours now for that red hair. I think the mesh is Trapping's, but the recolor looks like an HC or Vaidu or Remi or Simgaroop??? Lots of old hair uploads are missing their pics now and I can't find it. You don't happen to remember who made it or have a link, perchance?

edit: If you enable testingcheatsenabled while in the neighborhood view, then pressing Shift+N while in CAS, you can see the file name of the hair in the CAS hair catalog. If you'd look that up for me, I could google it and would be very grateful. Not that you need to, but would send lots of warm fuzzy vibes your way.

I found the hairstyle but I found out it's not by trapping! I could swear it was, though!

Hairstyle can be found here http://chazzhay.livejournal.com/10965.html (Yet another thing to add to the description )
Not actually evil.
#17 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 5:35 PM
I found the hairstyle but I found out it's not by trapping! I could swear it was, though!

Hairstyle can be found here http://chazzhay.livejournal.com/10965.html (Yet another thing to add to the description )
(HUG) At least that means I'm not blind! That's why I couldn't find it in Trapping's vast body of work. Thank you so much for the link (and the sweet jewelry).

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#18 Old 7th Jun 2014 at 11:16 PM

Yeah - because I have all EPs, I don't bother checking the EP-required tab so thanks for clarifying. I'll recategorise them myself as jewellery. Again, nice job.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#19 Old 8th Jun 2014 at 5:32 PM
I almost miss this, this is so beautiful Cleos great detail. Question when I downloaded the Mesh I receive two mesh which one is the "Main" one to use ?
Listed there in file is Jewelry set and then there one that say Princess Jewelry.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#20 Old 12th Jun 2014 at 10:22 PM
I appreciate they can be worn with other accesories too!
Test Subject
#21 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 11:28 PM
I love the fact they can be worn with glasses, but I can't wear them with earrings. I can live without the earrings because the necklaces are so beautiful but wonder if it is just me with this situation.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 9:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ReALty
I love the fact they can be worn with glasses, but I can't wear them with earrings. I can live without the earrings because the necklaces are so beautiful but wonder if it is just me with this situation.

Hi!

Nope, it's because Liana's original mesh included both earrings and necklaces in 1 mesh file. I removed the earring part because I thought it was too much, that's why There are in fact earrings recognized by the game, but they are invisible. :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 10th Jul 2014 at 7:36 PM
These are absolutely gorgeous <3 Thank you <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 30th Jul 2014 at 4:40 AM
These are very nice. I just wish there was an option for those of us with BV to use it as jewelry. Now that every Sims 2 game is free, I don't see why not. I never had it before, but now I do. I don't want my sims who are turned off by nerdy glasses to think a woman wearing such a beautiful necklace is unattractive.

I will still download it, though. Too good to pass up.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#25 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 4:21 PM
They are beautiful, thank you! And your sim ladies are gorgeous too.
Page 1 of 2