Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sedona Hills

by triciamanly Posted 5th Jun 2014 at 6:16 AM

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 7:27 AM
Sedona? But where's the huge smoke cloud from the Slide Fire that's been hanging over the region for the last few weeks!? I can still smell it when I go to work!
I love the interiors you have- good mission and Native styles, wide open windows to invite in those summer breezes... definitely feels like the desert Southwest to me!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 12:14 PM
Aahh! Home sweet home!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 12:57 PM
Lovely house, Anne. That little courtyard garden is gorgeous.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 2:01 PM
Outstanding home, once again! I love the driveaway a lot - it reminds me a bit of GTA V's Michael de Santa's home
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 4:08 PM
Z beat me to it - I was gonna mention the sky should be black ;) In retrospect, I'm much happier to see that it is bright and sunny :D
This is a beautiful house! I love the fireplaces - what a great idea! You've inspired me to try using more 'land' levels - I love the driveway/entrance path.
Thank YOU! ;)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 7:12 PM
This is beautful, I really love it, thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 8:42 PM
This lot is absolutely fabulous! It's one of my faves of yours! Thank you!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#9 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 9:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zarathustra
Sedona? But where's the huge smoke cloud from the Slide Fire that's been hanging over the region for the last few weeks!? I can still smell it when I go to work!
I love the interiors you have- good mission and Native styles, wide open windows to invite in those summer breezes... definitely feels like the desert Southwest to me!

Fires are such a problem here. Remember last summer when we lost 19 brave firefighters from Prescott? That was the most heartbreaking thing. Thanks so much Zarathustra for your comment. Approval from a native is always special!

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#10 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 9:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by magicslippers
Aahh! Home sweet home!

Yay! So glad you like it!

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#11 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 9:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by neonhorn22
This lot is absolutely fabulous! It's one of my faves of yours! Thank you!

Aw, thanks so much for your kind comment. This is my favorite style of house, the kind I dream of!

]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#12 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 9:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by karen lorraine
Lovely house, Anne. That little courtyard garden is gorgeous.

karen lorraine! Thanks so much for the sweet comment. Have to have a chat one of these days!

]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#13 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 9:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cleos
Outstanding home, once again! I love the driveaway a lot - it reminds me a bit of GTA V's Michael de Santa's home

You know, I plan on playing with Ella to see what happens. I gave her the money aspiration and then hit the motherlode for a fortune so she can have whatever she wants. She wanted a job in the athletic career, but got security guard instead though. I always choose the last career even if it isn't what they want. I may have to build her a flower shop since she got the florist bench. Do you have Ella in your game? What is she like?

]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#14 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 9:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatherineTCJD
Z beat me to it - I was gonna mention the sky should be black In retrospect, I'm much happier to see that it is bright and sunny :D
This is a beautiful house! I love the fireplaces - what a great idea! You've inspired me to try using more 'land' levels - I love the driveway/entrance path.
Thank YOU!

Jlouis sent me pictures and the pool was down below the house and this was the only way I could figure out to do it that way. I didn't want to lower the pool because sometimes it floods that way, so I raised the house. Thanks so much for the comment! I'm thrilled that you like the fireplace. I wish I could recolor it to match the wall like a real kiva.

]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#15 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 9:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tamas
This is beautful, I really love it, thank you.

So glad you like it Tamas! I appreciate the comment!

]
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#16 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 10:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by triciamanly
Have to have a chat one of these days!
You can usually find me on Facebook, Anne. Always happy to chat.

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#17 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 12:55 AM
While I couldn't imagine living anywhere hotter than what I'm used to here in lil' ol' England, I can certainly appreciate the architecture of hotter climes. This is a great looking home. It has a great feel to it, and that is certainly a clever idea you've used for the fireplaces. I might see if it works in the Sims 3.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#18 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 2:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Fergus' Mind
While I couldn't imagine living anywhere hotter than what I'm used to here in lil' ol' England, I can certainly appreciate the architecture of hotter climes. This is a great looking home. It has a great feel to it, and that is certainly a clever idea you've used for the fireplaces. I might see if it works in the Sims 3.

Thanks so much Fergus! I love southwestern but you know how crazy I am about English country houses, almost the exact opposite!

]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 7th Jun 2014 at 12:12 PM
:)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 7th Jun 2014 at 6:03 PM
My banker Horace Golderbenz and his wife Lorin will love this home! Really nice and the furnishings fit perfectly.
Thanks
Alchemist
Original Poster
#21 Old 7th Jun 2014 at 6:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sandya
My banker Horace Golderbenz and his wife Lorin will love this home! Really nice and the furnishings fit perfectly.
Thanks

All the best to Horace and Lorin! It's so nice to know who chose this model!

]
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 8th Jun 2014 at 9:25 PM
I just arrived - what a beautiful surprise - I immediately put it in my game.
Then I fly and I just get the bise.
Thank you for this wonderful work, I'm impatient (eager) to try it.
Test Subject
#23 Old 8th Jun 2014 at 10:07 PM
why doesn't it show up in my game?! Someone help!! I have winwar and everything. What file do I put it in? it doesn't work on the file I normally use for cc.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#24 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 1:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TavaFirexx
why doesn't it show up in my game?! Someone help!! I have winwar and everything. What file do I put it in? it doesn't work on the file I normally use for cc.

sorry to hear you're having trouble . be sure to save in EA Games, Sims2, Downloads folder. find the 3 little book icon with the lot name. right click on it and choose Extract here. in a second a sims2pack icon will appear probably at the bottom of your downloads. double left click on it. the game installer will open. click install. start the game and it sghould be in the lots catalog. hope it works! all the best.

]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 11th Jun 2014 at 11:49 AM
Absolutely loooooove this house, too bad I don't have Bon Voyage

Keep doing your thing triciamanly, most of the houses I downloaded are yours!
Page 1 of 2