Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mark Lemoray- Futurist, Diver, Philanthropist

by simsgal2227 Posted 6th Jun 2014 at 4:44 AM - Updated 6th Jun 2014 at 7:27 AM by simsgal2227

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 5:24 AM
But he's not wearing the stone island jeans?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 5:30 AM
Ah right, I was going to edit those out, thanks Tiger. I just copy-paste CC info from past sims and take out what doesn't apply, but I forgot that one!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 6:43 AM
Well, isn't he a cute one! Thanks for sharing Mark, he's coming home with me.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 10:39 PM
He is a very good looking sim, but I won't be downloading him. I despise sliders and refuse to download any sims that have to have them, unfortunately they are very hard to avoid anymore. Nice work though.

Chicken Scratch
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Jun 2014 at 12:51 AM
great looking sim there. love to get back to supernatural so he be a good excuse to do so
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th Jun 2014 at 8:09 PM
Thanks,for all the comments on Mark . I was so glad he aged well!

Quote: Originally posted by SilentApprentice
He is a very good looking sim, but I won't be downloading him. I despise sliders and refuse to download any sims that have to have them, unfortunately they are very hard to avoid anymore. Nice work though.

Hmm, I understand. Some sims have lots of,sliders, and they really clog up your game, especially if you don't make sims. As a sim maker, they help make sims slightly different. But if you don't make sims, they probably don't make much of a difference for you. I can also see how you don't want to clog your game up with sliders. For my sims, you only need the body sliders and the facial sliders (sometimes a chin cleft or ear lobes, which aren't important), so it isn't too much. You do often need to edit in game with master controller though if there are too many sliders, and I can also see that could be annoying for some people. It's not such a big deal for me, obviously.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th Jun 2014 at 9:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SilentApprentice

Someone should correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you only need sliders if you want to edit the sim.

Great work on this sim, though, thank you for sharing!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 9th Jun 2014 at 4:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pink_Pwincess
Someone should correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you only need sliders if you want to edit the sim.

Great work on this sim, though, thank you for sharing!!!

Yes you're right, but I can still understand not wanting to download the sim because it has sliders. I assumed she knew that, though I suppose she may not.

While you might not want to change Mark, I figure you may want to change his kids, and they will probably have features altered by the sliders too.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 16th Jun 2014 at 11:43 PM
Finally got a chance to download him. Well done!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 25th Jun 2014 at 12:13 PM
Thanks a lot !
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 3:34 PM
cute :3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 23rd Jul 2014 at 8:57 PM
Bonjour et surtout Merci
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 24th Jul 2014 at 6:00 AM
Oooo Oooo!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 28th Jul 2014 at 5:50 PM
Thanks for taking the time to share/make him. c:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 1st Aug 2014 at 7:10 PM
:*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 6th Aug 2014 at 8:20 AM
he looks so good
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 24th Aug 2014 at 8:28 PM
muito maneiro
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 9:42 PM
ty
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 6:40 AM
He is a cutie! I am such a sucker for red-headed boys.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 2:37 PM
how i download it??
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 26th Dec 2014 at 9:38 PM
Oooh~ he looks cute~ :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 10:57 AM
Thank you so much good Item
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 30th Apr 2016 at 1:49 AM
ok I am blonde in rl what are sliders ?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 5th May 2016 at 2:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by summerwinds79
ok I am blonde in rl what are sliders ?

Sliders are the tools used to change features on a sim in CAS. Eye height and weight, for example.