Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Huge Meshes Set* pt.1

by lidiqnata Posted 7th Jun 2014 at 9:32 AM - Updated 10th Jun 2014 at 3:10 PM by lidiqnata

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Jun 2014 at 11:14 AM
thats a lot of meshes
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 7th Jun 2014 at 7:30 PM
Thanks, I'm saving all of these. I hate finding recolors where the mesh has long disappeared or they just link to a page with no mention of the actual mesh name. It's very thoughtful of you to preserve all of them. Plus I'm set for life if my recoloring skills ever improve!!
Banned
THANKS POST
#4 Old 7th Jun 2014 at 7:39 PM
Nice I love the green and yellow colours.
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#5 Old 7th Jun 2014 at 9:30 PM
*head explodes*
So many meshes, so little time to recolor! You make lovely textures. Hope some folks get inspired to make more for your meshes. Very glad looking at the nuts and bolts of something I made was helpful. I learn like that too.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Jun 2014 at 11:24 PM
Thanks for all these gorgeous meshes!
#7 Old 7th Jun 2014 at 11:35 PM
For some reason the lovely green and yellow dresses aren't showing up in game
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#8 Old 7th Jun 2014 at 11:58 PM
HarrisonFordFanClub - that's because the downloads in this post are just the MESHES. You need to have at least 1 recolor of any of the meshes for them to show up in game. You'll have to look for recolors for any meshes you downloaded.
Banned
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th Jun 2014 at 1:11 AM
thank you mustluvcatz I was a bit confused.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 8th Jun 2014 at 1:59 AM Last edited by wawa180859 : 19th Jun 2014 at 12:46 AM.
Ahhh, some more goodies to begin experimenting with .... thanks for putting them together LIdiqnata!
The Pathfinder
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 8th Jun 2014 at 8:11 AM
"HarrisonFordFanClub" and MLC each rar contains a mesh and recolor of it - the green/yellow/orange dress. Look into everyday and formal for them if you can't find them and don't forget to put both files in your downloads folder There are creators here who recolored my meshes,you can simply look into it if you want to find real dresses made of these meshes
#12 Old 8th Jun 2014 at 8:46 AM
Oooh I thought these were in outerwear too so I was only looking there. lol.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 8th Jun 2014 at 3:28 PM
Sorry to hear you've been having problems with file storage. My historical hood wouldn't be the same w/o your creations, so thanks for sharing your stuff and making sure your meshes will continue to be available for everyone who loves them. <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 9th Jun 2014 at 7:16 PM
You and your work are awesome, thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 8:22 PM
My organized mesh folder sends lot of thanks your way friend.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 26th Jul 2014 at 10:18 AM
Soo many possiblities!! Graci!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 11:25 PM
thank you! These are great basic recoloring meshes for the starters under us, like me. I'm finally making my own first recolour! I'll post it here once it's finished, so you can see what you're responsible for!
Test Subject
#18 Old 9th Oct 2014 at 11:00 PM
Default Thank you so much for letting others use your meshes!
I'm currently working on this lovely dame's dress & it's all thanks to your dress mesh!
Screenshots
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 4th Apr 2022 at 3:13 PM
Hello lidiqnata, how have you been? I want to say I love your creations, and I want to ask, is there a chance you'd reupload your child/toddler meshes? Thank you!