Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Huge Body Builder (HBB) - 4 new Boxer Briefs

by rotes_zebra Posted 9th Jun 2014 at 9:44 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
*shrugs*
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 1:10 AM
I LOVE the HBB body shape and the Superman undies especially make me happy. =)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 5:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by maybesomethingdunno
I LOVE the HBB body shape and the Superman undies especially make me happy. =)

Good, now I don't feel anymore like something is wrong with me for making these... The photo just screamed at me to make a HBB texture out of it And yeah...I kind of love them now =D Happy, that I made you happy with them
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Jun 2014 at 7:50 PM
Thank you for the undies. I had a body builder mesh but rarely used it because there were not enough clothes. My body builders would go from buff to scrawny with a change of outfit. Now I won't have that problem.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 12th Jun 2014 at 9:26 AM
Oh...my...Goodness. Don Don Don Nunn is an understatement. God bless you (takes bow with praying hands lol). Thank you :-D
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 12th Jun 2014 at 10:01 PM
Thank you loads and loads. My HBBs never have enough attire. I am grateful. ;-)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Jun 2014 at 10:44 AM
I'm very glad you all like the recolours so much - thanks a lot! (but a bow really isn't neccessary shanice =D )
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 9:06 PM
can you link me to the skins ?? i really like them with the skins
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 12:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by john-1995
can you link me to the skins ?? i really like them with the skins

sorry,I wasn't online for a couple while... but here are the links for the skintones I use for my sims:
http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,78882.0.html (without body hair on chest/belly)
http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,41155.0.html (here the skins have body hair)

have fun with them!