Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Medicine Major

by FoxieRoxieNYC Posted 22nd Mar 2005 at 7:23 PM - Updated 14th May 2005 at 3:08 PM by Psion

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Field Researcher
#2 Old 22nd Mar 2005 at 8:18 PM
looks pretty good. Would dwnld except I dont have the ep :weep:
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 22nd Mar 2005 at 8:33 PM
oh thank u very much have been hopeing for 1 :-)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 23rd Mar 2005 at 9:34 AM
i have a data and folders thing inside the SimPE folder is that it?? more help just love the idea of this??
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 23rd Mar 2005 at 9:40 AM
oh where do you put the file??
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd Mar 2005 at 11:38 AM
Put the file itself in your downloads folder for TS2. Then go into that SimPE folder, open up the data folder, open the additional majors .xml file with notepad or wordpad, then edit the file as said above, then save it. Go into SimPE itself -- start the program -- open up a neighborhood, open the sim browser and find the sim that you want to assign the major to. Then when you open the sim, make sure the plugin tab is selected, within that click on the university tab, then go to the majors form box, select the Medicine major which should be at the very top, commit and save. Start the game and go into your university, the sim should now have that as their major.
Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd Mar 2005 at 5:22 PM
Thank you, I was hoping for a medical major!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 23rd Mar 2005 at 6:37 PM
that is so cool!!!! thank you for the quick reply; oh and is that the only way to choose that major or any other new one??
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 8:36 AM
i did exactly what you said but when i clicked on majors neither dance or medicine showed up??
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 9:06 AM
Yah unfortunately they wont show up in the computer or via phone, I'm not sure how to override that at this point. But the one sure way to get it in game at the moment is to use simPE, when we have this figured out then it will become easier. It isnt the same as in choosing a career when all the options can show in game, I guess this is more like choosing an aspiration in that there is a specific pinwheel that shows up with the icons.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 25th Mar 2005 at 6:04 AM
yes, but that's just it i can't get it to show up in simpe??
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 6:18 AM
does it have a matching career? that would be really great
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 1st Dec 2021 at 7:58 PM
Thank you.