Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Create-A-Lip Workshop

by SleepyTabby Posted 14th Jun 2014 at 12:29 PM - Updated 10th Sep 2014 at 10:21 PM by SleepyTabby : learned to proofread

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Jun 2014 at 3:21 PM
Now this is brilliant! Thank you for this great project!
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Jun 2014 at 3:26 PM
*gushes, er, blushes* Thanks so much. I'm just glad some people may find it useful.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 14th Jun 2014 at 4:35 PM
This is a great idea! I did a set of layerable glosses long, long ago... (here) But, I never thought to do layerable tints - Brilliant!!! This will complete my lipstick catalog clean up well... completely.

Hurray! Hurrah! and Huzzah!

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th Jun 2014 at 5:26 PM
Thank you, Sourpussy! I always wanted more lipstick colors for my sims.
(Especially pink!) I look forward to seeing more of your stuff. Happy Simming!
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th Jun 2014 at 5:30 PM
What fun! Simmers are a crafty, creative lot so I imagine lots of folks will just love this. The blue tint really surprised me in a pleasant way. Blue is difficult to do for lips, nice job! "Big wet baby kisses", hee hee! I have some at home, drooling all over my clothes right now. Now my simmies can get baby kisses too. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 14th Jun 2014 at 7:26 PM
Great job. cant wait to try it
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 14th Jun 2014 at 7:49 PM Last edited by Sourpussy : 14th Jun 2014 at 8:03 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by CatherineTCJD
This is a great idea! I did a set of layerable glosses long, long ago... (here) But, I never thought to do layerable tints - Brilliant!!! This will complete my lipstick catalog clean up well... completely.

Hurray! Hurrah! and Huzzah!

Thanks for reminding me; I'll be adding that link to the related downloads thread part (ETA: Once I figure out how to do that). I remember looking at your gloss overlays, along with Alfred Askew's unique lips, to brainstorm how to go about this project.

@Lastgale- Thanks for encouraging me to upload this. I wasn't sure the world needed more makeup for Sims, but thank you. And now you'll be free to keep your profile to yourself, since I had to make my own account instead of loafing off yours forever.

@CatofEvilGenius and Brittny101Brittny- Thank you for your lovely comments! It's so encouraging.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 14th Jun 2014 at 9:06 PM
I was excited to see this project since you messaged me- but the result was even cooler than I thought it would be! These are going in my game right now, thank you! :D
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th Jun 2014 at 9:32 PM
These are gorgeous and congratulations on your first upload and a 'Pick' too!
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 14th Jun 2014 at 9:51 PM
@ZombieJill-So glad you liked it! Thanks again for letting others use pieces of your work.
@karen lorraine-Thank you, I really appreciate the welcome. I'm still in disbelief on this being Picked, though.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 14th Jun 2014 at 11:19 PM
WooHoo - you're 'picked'! You, deserve it - these are really great
...you don't have to credit me for anything :blush:
...though, my glosses may enhance your totally-un-enhanceble-because-it's-perfect-already set
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 15th Jun 2014 at 1:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CatherineTCJD
WooHoo - you're 'picked'! You, deserve it - these are really great
...you don't have to credit me for anything :blush:
...though, my glosses may enhance your totally-un-enhanceble-because-it's-perfect-already set

I think your glosses go perfectly with these. The more tools we have to customize our Sims, the better!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 15th Jun 2014 at 6:22 AM
Oh my, this is perfect! Thank you!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 15th Jun 2014 at 6:04 PM
This is brilliant!!! I love it
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 15th Jun 2014 at 11:02 PM
@DiLight and Cleos-Thank you for leaving a comment! (Maybe one day I'll learn to say "You're welcome", but it's hard to do when I feel grateful to all of you for checking this out.)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 11:26 PM
This set is a really nice idea! And I love the way you show them on different skin tones on your pictures, it gives a good idea of how it looks on different sims
Instructor
Original Poster
#18 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 1:41 AM
Thank you, billielith. That was a priority of mine, actually, to utilize makeup for as many Sims as possible. It always bugged me how often custom makeup is intended only for whites (at least the ones I downloaded looked too garish on dark skin).
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 1:45 PM
WORKS GR8 MANY THANKS
Instructor
Original Poster
#20 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 12:49 AM
Many welcomes, deadmans. Thanks for checking it out.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 4:16 PM
cute!1
Instructor
Original Poster
#22 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 12:36 AM
Glad you like it, youngjasmine32.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 20th Nov 2014 at 8:15 PM
thank you
Field Researcher
#24 Old 2nd May 2016 at 9:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SleepyTabby
Thanks for reminding me; I'll be adding that link to the related downloads thread part (ETA: Once I figure out how to do that). I remember looking at your gloss overlays, along with Alfred Askew's unique lips, to brainstorm how to go about this project.

A good compliment to both sets.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 25th Aug 2017 at 5:21 AM
Thanks!
Page 1 of 2