Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

1952 Mid Century Modern_The Branton: Pretty in Pink

by bozlove Posted 19th Jun 2014 at 10:32 AM
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Jun 2014 at 12:53 PM
I love all your houses and this is no exception!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Jun 2014 at 3:41 AM
I am loving your terrific reproductions! I'm using four of them in game now. I also save your descriptive notes with each download file in my archives.
Undead Molten Llama
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st Jun 2014 at 6:05 PM
These mid-century houses you've been uploading remind me so much of the "Levittowners," houses that were built in SE Pennsylvania for returning WWII soldiers in the late 40s/early 50s. So much so that I went off on a Google image search just to see if I was remembering how they looked correctly. And, yeah, I am. (For once. ) There also seems to be a lot of floor plans for them online, so if you ever run out of plans to use...

Anyway, you doing a fab job "Simmifying" these. I love realistic houses like this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 8:24 AM
Thank you ^^
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th May 2017 at 10:11 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 11:50 PM
So cute! I'd love to see how you play the game, do you have "retro" sims as well?
I'm missing a lot of custom content that is supposed to be included The Amarante set and the Danish table are blue, and doors and windows too, trying to see if the original creator still exists...