Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Villa Pacifica

by triciamanly Posted 22nd Jun 2014 at 10:35 PM

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Jun 2014 at 11:46 PM
Such a pretty house, and as always I love your story telling.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Jun 2014 at 5:24 PM
It looks gorgeous! I really like the exterior in general as well as the internal layout and the way you've decorated and furnished it. It has a nice warm feeling to it and the layout gives it an almost historical feel, which I like very much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd Jun 2014 at 5:57 PM
beautiful house
Alchemist
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Jun 2014 at 11:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fergus' Mind
It looks gorgeous! I really like the exterior in general as well as the internal layout and the way you've decorated and furnished it. It has a nice warm feeling to it and the layout gives it an almost historical feel, which I like very much.

So glad you think it looks historical Fergus! I love that too, houses with "character". Thanks so much for leaving a comment as that makes me happy too!

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 2:38 AM
Lovely, as usual, Anne! Thanks :D :gjob:
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#7 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 5:40 AM
Wonderful Anne, You BG houses always blow me away!
Pretty Space Pony
retired moderator THANKS POST
#8 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 8:54 AM
I'm so impressed what you can do with just the BG and no CC, thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 9:11 PM
One more that me well please.
Buen trabajo, bravo.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 29th Jun 2014 at 7:26 AM
You are my favourite house builder, Tricia. It takes some serious vision to build beautiful stuff like these for BG only game. Wonderful. <3
Alchemist
Original Poster
#11 Old 29th Jun 2014 at 5:00 PM
I'm very grateful for the comments and feedback. Building Sim houses is such ajoy for me and when others appreciate it, it's that much more satisfying!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 17th Jul 2014 at 6:26 AM
Yay more houses :p
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 30th Jul 2014 at 11:05 PM
Very beautiful house.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 9th Oct 2014 at 4:31 AM
Amazing! But i can´t download the file, can u send me a nother link please!!!!!!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#15 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 4:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ToxicoBoy
Amazing! But i can´t download the file, can u send me a nother link please!!!!!!

ToxicoBoy, I tried downloading the file and the link works. Click on File under the screenshot. Save the file in Sims2 downloads folder. Open the folder and find the 3 little books icon with the file name. Right click on it and choose Extract here. Wait a few seconds and a sims2pack icon will appear at the bottom of the download list. Double left click on it and the game installer will open. Click install. Start the game and you will find the lot in the lots and houses catalog in neighborhood view. Thanks for your comment!

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 10:41 PM
its a beauty house
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 2nd Oct 2015 at 10:44 AM
Your houses are great, all share the same style xD, very good
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 19th Oct 2015 at 3:42 AM Last edited by Hetha1369 : 19th Oct 2015 at 3:09 PM.
Your houses are amazing! They are perfectly playable as they are. There is nothing "cookie cutter" about them. You can just drop them in your game, and they work. No game crashes, no issues. The architecture looks effortless and yet so full of character. By "effortless" I mean that they appear so naturally beautiful, as to not appear contrived in any way. From a Sim lot builder's perspective, I can see that they are far from effortless, you made every decision and action deliberately and with purpose, and intuitively have good instincts. That's why I download every one that my game can run, and I have a hard time resisting the download button. You have some madly loveable creative skills, and that's a great thing for the rest of us. I nod my hat to you. You're an excellent creator of lots, and I'm proud to have them in my game. Thanks so much for sharing them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 4th Mar 2016 at 2:15 AM
thank you
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#20 Old 15th May 2017 at 9:55 PM
Thank you